IGNORED

Staying in One Hotel vs Moving Around

Explorer8939

I like the change of scenery with trying out different hotels. I often do it no matter where. Phils DR or even Las Vegas. I travel with just a carry on so its not really any big hassle pack up and go. My first trip to Pattaya stayed at the Woraburi  because my mate was staying there. it was to far out so only stayed 3 days before moving to the Bay Breeze for it's location near LK Metro. The BB was fine for price but after 4 or 5 days I checked out and walked around the corner to the Maytera which I really liked, except the wifi

I think it depends on how long your trip is.  A short 7 day trip is not worth moving hotels.  Find a good place and stay there. If you have booked a place you don't like that's the only good reason to make a move.  But I do think that moving changes your perspective and is worth considering on a longer trip.

If you don't want girls popping up at your hotel while your banging another bird keep moving around. They will do this and cause problems or a scene. Change hotels for safety.

these girls are working, no?  why would they come back unless they were promised marriage, a fortune or never-ending love...   :GoldenSmile1:

And I doubt even that would make them come back to my door....

I tend to do a week at a time in a hotel and then move on. Use the move to change it up re price and style. Budget is as big an issue as location so in a three-week stay I might have a week in somewhere a bit more expensive than the other places.

I always stay at one place,can't be bothered moving.

And transport's cheap.

Robw

I end up visiting bars near the hotel.

Too many years in Mexico, I got lazy, what can I say?

Man! We are complete opposites. When on holidays I'm a complete walkoholic. 

Depends on length of stay, up to 2 weeks will be in one hotel , longer mwill usually change but only once , unless there is a major problem with hotel. Last time it cost me a day to pack, check out,  baht bus, check in , unpack.

Could have been a more productive time!!

Also I usually stay at repeat hotels so know what I am in for,

I tried the Mercure last time, it was ok but I wouldnt go back, bit of a let down.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived