IGNORED

4000 baht a day?

shadyacres29

I dont drink ... Will i need 4000tbh a day? Sounds a little excessive, since im going to be in thailand! Not London!

Mostly sticking to freelancers so that should cost around 1000tbh a night... What other expenses will i have?

I was thinking off a budget of around 2500tbh a day (not including hotels), maybe im being a little to optimistic?

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

depends on your standards and what an 'average' day to you is. Saving tips would be to eat thai food (if you can stomach it) and avoid go-go's.

depends on your standards and what an 'average' day to you is. Saving tips would be to eat thai food (if you can stomach it) and avoid go-go's.

Does food cost alot in Thailand...? How much is an average meal? Realistically how much will i save eating thai food as opposed to western food etc?

500tbh should be more than enough for a juicy steak and chips yea?

Where will my other 1000tbh a day go? Give me some tips here guys! If i dont drink alcohol what else do i spend my money on? Just wondering if someone could break down the 8000tbh a day expenditure?

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

yeaaaa brother! get it up to 7k! 10k if youre a pure rockstar!

Or LDOP :Whistle:

I never manage with 4K unless I dont go out during the day or have a really quiet night. The most important things to consider are

a: Your shagging habits

b: Your drinking habits

If you like to shag a lot so STs during the day and LT at night you will not make it on 4K. If you like to drink a lot all day and of course get a LT at night once again you wont make it with 4 K. If you like both as I do you will easily spend 7 to 10 K

Where will my other 1000tbh a day go? Give me some tips here guys! If i dont drink alcohol what else do i spend my money on? Just wondering if someone could break down the 8000tbh a day expenditure?

If you dont drink alcohol whatsoever you could manage with 4K if you dont do 1 or two STs a day and certainly not buy ladydrinks all night. Also dont pay more than 600 Baht bafrine and 1500 LT

i had an excellent time on an average of 3600 baht per day over a period of 48 days. Its simple really - dont pay more than 1k LT where possible, try to avoid barfines, and dont take the girls out to seafood restaurants etc they will be just as happy with a 100 baht meal for 2 in some street shack. I fucked loads of quality girls on this budget, and got drunk most nights. Also limit your hotel to 500 baht - plenty of decent places in pattaya for this price. Happy days...

i had an excellent time on an average of 3600 baht per day over a period of 48 days. Its simple really - dont pay more than 1k LT where possible, try to avoid barfines, and dont take the girls out to seafood restaurants etc they will be just as happy with a 100 baht meal for 2 in some street shack. I fucked loads of quality girls on this budget, and got drunk most nights. Also limit your hotel to 500 baht - plenty of decent places in pattaya for this price. Happy days...

Aye dont forget that in those 48 days you shagged many non p4p girls and was out of pattaya for a large portion of them :unsure:

Aye dont forget that in those 48 days you shagged many non p4p girls and was out of pattaya for a large portion of them :unsure:

Hmm yeah good point. I guess in pattaya i did in more like 5k per day... damn Soi 6!

I have budgeted for 4000 a day and thats with hotel already paid for.

I went last time with 6000 a day but was eating in restaurants not off of street vendors and seemed to just rattle through it,i drink a fair bit but didnt visit soi 6 last time,imon the understanding that i should get more bang for my baht in this notorious soi? all input greatly appreciated,wheels up in 30 something days.

You can defiantly do it on that and have a good time.

I tend to budget about 4500B a day without hotel.

Edited by hazze

Your holiday, up to you, but being on a strict budget while on holiday is limiting IMO.

Things never go to plan on holiday so budgeting so little may actually push you over the edge.

Myself and some of the guys I know spend more than 10-15k a day depending on the day, the circumstances, other days you spend 5-7k. Each to their own but Id hate to have that budget limit in mind whilst being on holidays.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

How many times can people tell him the exact same thing LOL

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

My budget on the last trip..

hotel...300-600 baht

food....400 baht

drinks...400 baht

girls...300-400 baht

transport...250 baht

various activities...250 baht

misc...250 baht

it all added up to 2,000 to 2,500 baht a day. notice that I didn't spend much on girls because I got a lot of 'freebies'. I also drank moderately and stayed in cheaper hotels. also, I mostly ate alone.

this is an example of a cheap charlie budget. I was really out of money last time, so I had to cut back quite a bit.

4000 would seem quite apt! Appreciate all ya input shall up the daily limit to 7k and be done with it!

32 days to go

4,000TBHT Should be plenty, i do it on 3,000 inc. hotel. Having said that we spend what we can afford, different for everyone. I could (& would) quite easily spend 10,ooo a day. When i see some of the accomadion BM's stay in on these websites i go green with envy, if only!??? Like most holiday destinations there's plenty of things to spend your hard earned on in Patts as anyone who's been there would well know, come to think of it i reckon i could spend 20,000 a day but for me that would mean winning the lottery and we all know the chances of that. :Blur::rolleyes:

When I'm going holiday crazy I can easily spend twice that in the '2 week millionaire' assault on Pattaya. I'm sure I could have fun on much less. Depends what you wanna do bro!

Cheers

Wax

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

The golden rule for holiday/vacation is (or should be!!!!)

Get together all the clothing and shit you will be taking in a suitcase, alongside what monies you intend taking:

Put 3/4 of the suitcase stuff back in the cupboards, and double (or more) the monies, you take, or at least increase it by as much as you can.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

If I'm going out, I normally got to the ATM and get 10,000 and it is almost never enough. Don't know how you guys do it. I'm not a tourist but also am not on a budget.