Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

4000 baht a day?

shadyacres29

I have budgeted for 4000 a day and thats with hotel already paid for.

I went last time with 6000 a day but was eating in restaurants not off of street vendors and seemed to just rattle through it,i drink a fair bit but didnt visit Soi 6 last time,imon the understanding that i should get more bang for my baht in this notorious soi? all input greatly appreciated,wheels up in 30 something days.

Easily as some days you wont spend half of that.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Yeah, if u have already paid for the room, 4000 a day can be okay if u dont go crazy..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I am happy with 5500 including the hotel... But if you have a strong will power (rather a won't power) you should do well...

Edited by ifriendyou

Being new to this I am somewhat unsure as to how much money to take also (sorry if I dropped in your thread)

I am hoping to get some sun during the day and play golf most of the day time, if I have the energy :o

I don't drink to excess although have been known to on occasions.....

Of course I want an LT every night, hey that why I am going right? :P

I am still looking into places to stay.......

I really need to get a move on, I want to go SOON!

Hope it don't pi$$ down all the time, looking at the end of October beginning of November

thats plenty mate, your have enough for drink fuck and food,

I found that 4,000 covered me MOST of the time very very easily. But! If you go nuts like I did one weekend, you'll need to double that.

Somedays I didn't even take a ST or a LT in order to recover or something. Somedays I only took one ST or one LT late in the evening. Hell, I had many days where we budgeted at 3,000-3,500 and had a BLAST. So don't worry. If you sepnd to much one day, you can make it up the next.

Eat. Down. South.

4,000 is enough to have a good time in Pats.

Last time i spent about 5,000 - 6,000 a day but i wasn't on a budget.

It just was the average i spent a day.

All depended on how many times i wanted to have sex.

4,000 baht a day:

1,000 baht ST in Soi 6 (barfine, your drink, LD, Shag)

1,000 baht LT (girl from disco)

That leaves you 2,000 for booze and food.

If you try to avoid WS it can be easily done.

my next trip will be a higher budget though, like 17 said, I'll be in the 7,000 range for sure...

Eat. Down. South.

my next trip will be a higher budget though, like 17 said, I'll be in the 7,000 range for sure...

yeaaaa brother! get it up to 7k! 10k if youre a pure rockstar!

Edited by 17hrs2freedom

Jeezz,

No wonder the GF goes ballastic at times when I go to the ATM every day for 4-5 days, pulling out 10,000 a time.

Its easy (and stupid) to do.

Buy the girls watches, bras and pants :wub: ring the bell a few times :wacko:

After 4-5 days on the pop, seriously ill for two days...............

In the house on the couch while doing the Pattaya quick step to the toilet. :Disease1:

While singing the popular Pattaya karaoke song "Hughieee, Ralph ah ha ralph, arghhh :Puke2:

Half way through my leave, only spending 1.5-2K tops a day. Have GF so no intermingling of body fluids allowed, not even saliva exchanges :Cry3:

Edited by td5855

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I am working on a budget of 8,000 baht per day, not including hotel. But I will play golf every other day, and eat in bars rather than from street vendors. Planning on (yeah I know don't make plans) an eden visit, a soapy every other day, a few Soi 6 visits & a LT each night for 11 days - that should burn 8,000 baht a day on average!

Oh and I might even drink a beer or 7 :Disease1:

producing soi sauce since 1966

Normally I use the atm (10000bt) every 3 days so thats about 3,300 a day but than again I would only have a BG for 2nights out of the 3.

I reckon on 4000 you will not have to worry about running low on cash.

You shouldn't have any problems with 4000 baht a day. I recently returned and I had planned on 5000 baht a day and out of the 16 days I was there I spent then entire 5000 only 2.

Most days started out with me relaxing and having lunch by the pool at my hotel. Most days i didn't get out of the room until noon. Than after that I would head out for either a foot massage, coffee and newspaper at one of the malls. Take a walk along beach rd and than a beer or two at the Pattaya Beer Gardens. Did make a few (3) trips down to Soi 6 for some afternoon action and a day at the Tiger Zoo, over to the islands and a day in BKK at the Palace and Bubba. Meet up with some friends at the Queen Vic for lunch.

The evening usually started around 8 PM, knowing I would be stopping to eat on the way home with my LT for the night I would usually just grab something light ( rice & pork or chicken ). Than hit walking ST, hitting usually 2 or 3 places each night. During the 16 days I BF'd 1 from FLB, Living Dolls, Misty's, Beavers and the rest from Beer bars Siren and Simon Complex.

What I found was that once I bf'd it was best to leave the girls bar and go elsewhere if I wanted to stay out on the town and have a couple of drinks. The nights I stayed at her bar the cost would go up.

A typical TG will cost you between 1500 - 2500 Baht/night. You know how much you drink and eat and how often you want pussy so you work it out yourself. For a barmy 2 week holiday you might need a bit more imo

If you have a regular GF then mate that money will last long time, just stay away from the shops.............................lol.

I budget for about 5000 a day for a 24-29 day trip all in including taxis to airport/hotels/sidetrips/buying clothes/daily oil massages/health chech/hotel/sex/drink/food/movies/laundry .. last trip I spent about 4000 per day all inclusive because I stuck with freelancers mostly.

I tend to to spend about 1000 a night on a decent hotel and I am not a mad crazy drinker.

I think 4,000 baht can be short if you are a good drinker and love party.

I normally spend 6,000 Baht except hotel.

I usually start drinking at 9:00PM till 4~5Am.

For 8 days, I take ladies for 6 days(half of them would be gogo girls so BF inclusive), have seafoods 4~5 times, foot/thai massage everyday, etc.

I normally don't buy a bottle so it costs me more and 6K baht is sometimes not enough.

However, if you don't drink as much as I do thne it would be ok. Just bring some extra money reserve for emergency such as meeting a your life long expected lady.

I'm going between 5000 and 7000 a day. I brought almost $2000 US with me for ten days and I'm doing ok.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Its plenty if its excluding accomodation. Just dont waste your money eating in restaurants and stick to street food vendors. You can eat like a king for 20-30 bht a meal and will struggle to spend more than 200 bht a day (well I did). The rest is just down to how much you drink during the day/evening. But even during the day there are so many bars with 30-40 bht for Singha etc that its easy to have a fair few drinks before going out.

As for the evening its the same situation really. Plenty of gogos/bars with drinks deals etc. The main cost is gonna be the girls (when is it not) and how much you wanna get your end away. I mean if you wanna do Hell Club a few times then it may have a hit on your budget but your average gogo/BG/freelancer aint gonna make much of a dent on things. I was more than comfortable on that budget for a month in July this year even though I'd budgeted 6000 per day. I wasnt being tight and went Soi 6 quite a lot and BF'ed quite a few times from gogos. I think the main thing is you make connections with girls. This way they ring you/meet you outside work etc. This saves alot on BF's etc and there is always Insomnia/Marine 1 & 2/Lucifer discos which is where most gogo/beer bars girls etc show up after work anyway.

I think your more than covered to be honest thats if your not accounting for accomodation in that 4000 per day.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

couldnt manage on 4000thb, i dont know where it goes but 6000 a day minimum, i am a soft touch thoug!!!!

<p>