IGNORED

The LK Renaissance - Supplemental

denuk2003

I'll be returning to Pattaya and staying at the LK Renaissance for the 3rd time in a week. I have always stayed on the backside of the hotel which is very quiet. Yes the issue with the Jacuzzi tub is there is only a hand wand/spray attached to it for the shower. It's usable and does the job but it is not a true shower. I've had the doorman stop me in the evening to check for IDs sometimes and other time not. The breakfast buffet is medium to poor but they will cook you up some eggs, toast and coffee and deliver it to your room for a few extra baht. It's a decent place to stay.

Agoda says there all full for january ! I find it hard to beileve , how did you guys book ?

agoda says there all full for january ! I find it hard to beileve , how did you guys book ?

Martin posted this on Talk.....

"I was just told by the LK staff that the LK Renaissance is fully booked until March or April. They are renovating some rooms, so their inventory is down to 60 rooms...all booked."

agoda says there all full for january ! I find it hard to beileve , how did you guys book ?
So your only option is to come in a week and a half :)

we got a spare room :Chokdee:

lol

Edited by chuckwow001

Stayed there many times and always book a room at the end of corridor so the bar noise below not as bad...but still a bit much IMHO

Cant wait to pound thai pussy.....