IGNORED

Twins. Confirmed. Go together

Hamchang

Wow! thats one bad pic! and very unflatering outfits.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they look alright.

INdeed. No pleasing some people. Most twins are mingng ugly anyway, and the chance of getting genuine twin hookers, who will threesome with blokes... remote to the extreme. 

However, reports are that they are getting busy there so good for them. 

I can see why there working on the Dark side..Better be Dark inside this Bar!

This is the long lost mother

post-152293-0-15547200-1447030104_thumb.jpeg

Is it called the Dark Side because that one's hair makes her look like Darth Vader?

Countdown Clocks

no beauties but if someone has twins on their bucket list, here is their chance, which might never come up agian

Twins with 1 year age difference

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

your in thailand, you must forget details and only look at the big picture

So now things have settled down here, is it OK for a bloke to fuck his sisters if he's a member of PA ?  

Might have been the dark lighting or the beer but i was i there the other night and they didn't look too bad - appear to have had their hair straightened out as well.

If it weren't for the flat screen in the background I would swear that was taken in the early 90s

Countdown Clocks

they have since straightened their hair out and look a bit better.

Before you ask - no I have not.

I might have a dabble during my upcoming trip. I appreciate they're not the best looking etc. but they're genuinely twins, & 'you only live once'! I don't mind if they'd rather not interact between themselves, as long as the 'inactive' of the two doesn't scamper off to the bathroom.

Don't know that anybody has actually reported they've taken the two together. I know the thread title states "go together", but the OP only talked about going with their older sister.

We all know how badly Thai girls photograph.I may well pay them a visit to see in the flesh -Q is of course do they both "go".

Genuine find by the OP if they are indeed twins

• 3 weeks later...

they do go together seen customers take both of them a few times before.

Not sure about the "twins status though" pretty sure theres at least 1 years difference - however don't want to spoil the illusion :) I may be wrong

Not sure about the "twins status though" pretty sure theres at least 1 years difference - however don't want to spoil the illusion :) I may be wrong

Yeah, one is referred to as the "older one" and the other is the "younger one" (and it's noticeable), they are sisters, I'm just not sure they are twins.

• 1 month later...

It get's worse; I know both those girls, they have jacked up rotting teeth and something not right in the head.  But to be fair they have slim sexy bodies and fun to play with.  I was in Pink Pussy Cat one night and offered to buy one of them a drink she said "no, I mao" and stumbled off...555.

Awww come on now,  even half wits need lerve.....

• 8 months later...

bloody hell the only way that could get worse was if they were triplets ,. :GoldenSmile1:

Oh what the hell ... tip them upside down and they all look the same  :ThumbUp6:

Archived