IGNORED

Twins. Confirmed. Go together

Hamchang

Pussycat bar on nurn plub wan. 24 yrs old and the younger sisters of the cashier. Saw their id cards and same date of birth. Been here a month. I fucked the older sister out of habit lol

20151024_212643.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote Only Fools and Horses-  "They're so ugly they even look alike!"

Seriously though not into that.

As a "former" twin the going together bit isn't right.

:)

hm I would do it. Perhaps they are 'miss world' contestants., but I don't think this pic is doing them any favours.

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Good detective work but not sure I would spend my hard earned wonga to get them playing with jim! Do we know if they interact?

I can see why there working on the Dark side..Better be Dark inside this Bar!

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

If they would have somebody to advice them in makeup, hairstyle and dress style, they could look a lot better. They just need some help to look better. 

FARKKKKKK Has Halloween started early in Pats ?

got to be wind up....photos from the 80s?

"They're so ugly they even look alike!"

I am still laughing  :LOL2:

If they would have somebody to advice them in makeup, hairstyle and dress style, they could look a lot better. They just need some help to look better. 

http://www.people.com/article/stacy-london-returns-tlc-love-lust-run

got to be wind up....photos from the 80s?

Flat screen TV in the 80's?

DATY champion of Pattaya,

Ok... they look better without a flash bouncg off their white face make up. Hair straighteners wouldn't go a miss either. Not my choice but if people have an idea of shagging twins well here are some lol

Ok... they look better without a flash bouncg off their white face make up. Hair straighteners wouldn't go a miss either. Not my choice but if people have an idea of shagging twins well here are some lol

yes, thanks!!!  it was one of the first things I asked about after joining this forum...

would be fun, I think...

http://wereblog.com/lucky-thai-man-married-pretty-twins  this guy MARRIED twin sisters... 

luckymanthaitwins.jpg

op, that pic is bad.   I really think if they let their hair down, lost some of the makeup, faced you straight on they would be nice looking. the hair like that does them not favors, you gotta be pretty to have it up.  Let the hair down please.......  Fun to have twins.  I have had so many sisters, mostly in the US,  I cant count them, but never twins

thanks for posting

I've been with sisters before, "real sisters". One kept on running off to the bathroom and hiding while I did the other one. Luckily I had a third girl there too.

They are there - it is real as I have been in that bar several times (aswell as most others on the DS)

As for their "beauty" it seems to improve with every Leo drunk.

They are there - it is real as I have been in that bar several times (aswell as most others on the DS)

As for their "beauty" it seems to improve with every Leo drunk.

Indeed. Thank you for confirming it for all of our friends who live 14,000 miles away but doubt that I was in there last night doing their older sister, and then she told me about them, so I got them over for a picture. 

Their hair is a right fuck up - straighten it out and they wouldn't look half bad. The bar has no customers 99% of the time which is a shame because it is a nice place to hang out. 

Here is what I would suggest for the swordsman who want to tick the twins box off. Get there early doors in the arfternoon, explain to their sister you want to do the following; 

1 - Take them to a beauty salon (200 baht a pop to straighten their hair and get their fucking ridiculous white shite makeup off. 

2 - Bite to eat - 50 baht each of sticky rice and dead rat (they are farm girls after all). 

3 - A couple of drinks in them (empty bar, only 4 wks here, farm fresh, they will have no tolerance for booze) 

4 - start saying how beautiful they are and how you want to make a movie with them. 

5 - Do that - bang the shit out of them, and video it and share it with the boys on here. 

So come on - step forward. Who will be our designated hero? 

i can also confirm it is the pussycat on soi nern 

i remember when they first opened , there was a lot of money spent on the place ,,,, the dad was a bit of a playa but the two sons wanted to play at plastic gansta

running about patts spending daddys money  not seen them for a while  , wonder what became of them  ?.............. but hey as the op says shame cos it is a comfortable spot to chill out ,,, but keep your wits about you cos they have been known to be a bit fly with the drinks bins, more padding than a 5 grand mattress :GoldenSmile1:  

Flat screen TV in the 80's?

wheres the flat screen tv?...looks like drop down screen for a projector...showing this week "gone with the wind" in technicolor

OP, didn't doubt you, but the pic was pretty 80's looking.

would love to be their Henry Higgins benefactor and spruce them up a bit, adopt them for a few months even...

too bad I am fucking stuck in the USofA...  I bet they will clean up really nicely...

wheres the flat screen tv?...looks like drop down screen for a projector...showing this week "gone with the wind" in technicolor

Look again. Pretty obvious there's a flat screen TV in the pic.

Also, the jpg filename has the pic date as part of the name "20151024..."

bloody hell the only way that could get worse was if they were triplets ,. :GoldenSmile1:

It get's worse; I know both those girls, they have jacked up rotting teeth and something not right in the head.  But to be fair they have slim sexy bodies and fun to play with.  I was in Pink Pussy Cat one night and offered to buy one of them a drink she said "no, I mao" and stumbled off...555.

Archived