IGNORED

New Go-Go bar on the Darkside.

Wolf Cat

Anyone here been to the new go-go bar on Soi Nern Plab Wan? Same side as PPC and about 200 meters before it, they are not the usual DS fatties and over the hill types, most are in the low 20's and fine sexy ladies that could easily be making decent money on WS, but they said they don't go short time.... What's the deal? 

Edit; the bikini dancing starts around midnight, so plan accordingly....555

I live right near there, I'll have to check it out.

Dont they have to close at midnight on Darkside?

Go in around 11pm and the front door is open, after that..... it's well....you can take a guess.

and yes scubascuba they are in the low 20's, take a look when they are sitting outside in the front, won't cost you anything for a drive-by.

Also before midnight they are still in bikinis, just not dancing on stage,

Any idea what time it kicks off? May be worth a pop in after golf

I don't know what time they open as I just been there late at night (3 times), the dancing on stage starts after midnight, if the front door is closed walk around back.

Also, this is a Thai bar so expect to see mostly Thai guys, but they are cool so long as you don't act like a jerk.  

I don't know what time they open as I just been there late at night (3 times), the dancing on stage starts after midnight, if the front door is closed walk around back.

Also, this is a Thai bar so expect to see mostly Thai guys, but they are cool so long as you don't act like a jerk.

Are you talking about the Thai hostess bar right by the Queen Vic Guesthouse? The one with the big window graphics with sort of cartoonish girls on them? That place has been there a long time. Maybe changed owners...

Are you talking about the Thai hostess bar right by the Queen Vic Guesthouse? The one with the big window graphics with sort of cartoonish girls on them? That place has been there a long time. Maybe changed owners...

Yes that's the place, it was a regular Thai karaoke place before but just recently they started with the bikini dancing girls.  Big bottle of Leo is 130 baht and the girls will sit and if you want to share your drink they will grab a glass or you can by them a LD for a little over 100 baht.

Cool - will give it a go.. 

However...ST rooms? PLaying in the bar? What's the scope? Last time I went to a Thai place trying to pull in farangs, it was all look and very little touch, and certainly no boom boom upstairs....

However...ST rooms? PLaying in the bar? What's the scope? Last time I went to a Thai place trying to pull in farangs, it was all look and very little touch, and certainly no boom boom upstairs....

No ST rooms and the only playing in the bar is maybe a quick hand on titty feel.  The only reason I like this bar is cause it's a change of pace from the usual DS bars and the girls are young and hot looking and walk around in bikinis. 

So, so far we have determined that this place is neither new, nor a gogo, and the girls don't barfine. Meh.

12 posts and no name of this 'new' place?

It has 2 big lighted signs out front now but they are written in Thai, the only English word on the sign says "Pub".  I asked one of the girls the name of the place and she rattled off some Thai words I quickly forgot.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.928985,100.9228607,3a,75y,319.69h,92.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqszI0bEsOpza497445RMbA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Added the place to the Darkside maps. For lack of a better name, called it Thai Pub on the map. Pic of the place from yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately the shutters were down, so pic doesn't show the graphics on the front window.

Thai Pub.jpg

• 2 months later...

Added the place to the Darkside maps. For lack of a better name, called it Thai Pub on the map. Pic of the place from yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately the shutters were down, so pic doesn't show the graphics on the front window.

attachicon.gifThai Pub.jpg

It has 2 big lighted signs out front now but they are written in Thai, the only English word on the sign says "Pub".  I asked one of the girls the name of the place and she rattled off some Thai words I quickly forgot.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.928985,100.9228607,3a,75y,319.69h,92.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqszI0bEsOpza497445RMbA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

12 posts and no name of this 'new' place?

So, so far we have determined that this place is neither new, nor a gogo, and the girls don't barfine. Meh.

Any idea what time it kicks off? May be worth a pop in after golf

Dont they have to close at midnight on Darkside?

I know that place.

I’ve been there over a year ago.

It’s a typical Thai bar, not a gogo at all.

They only sell big bottles of beer.

People drink beer “on the rocks”, Thai way.

When they offered me to buy drugs, I decided to leave.

• 6 months later...

I was in the bar opposite last night and I was well shocked, I can honestly say if that was a girly bar for falang it would make a fortune. 20 beauties sat outside last night all in red bikinis and high heels. I have never seen that many ladies sat outside a bar even in Soi 6 or 7 & 8. I would say 99.9% owned by police, nobody else would get away with it, if falang owned it would be shut down regular or have to pay the bib loads, also I believe it`s open to early hours of the morning , man would have had a pop at all of them piss all over your average bars line up of birds

And what's your point?………….LOL

Archived