IGNORED

New Yamaha Scooter in Thaimarket

soi16

It is 155cc, 4 valve technic, ABS, variable valve timing, led lights all around etc.

Price in Pattaya 78200b.

Can somebody rotate pics to right way, can not do that with telefon, thanks!

20151012_133259.jpg

20151012_133248.jpg

20151012_133222.jpg

20151012_133205.jpg

20151012_133334.jpg

20151012_133421.jpg

20151012_133439.jpg

Looks like the PCX and about the same price as well

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

these kinda motorbikes are not good if u stay longtime in pattaya.. how can u buy 2 packs of 1.5 liter water bottles (12 bottles) and carry it with this motorbike?

Thats why thai ppl prefer honda click or yamaha fino... 

Looks like the PCX and about the same price as well

Total coincidence of course ...  :WinkGrin1:

post-147960-0-64141200-1444646220.jpg

post-147960-0-98606800-1444646254.jpg

post-147960-0-99742700-1444646179.jpg

Yeah, that missing center hook is handy for hanging bags. Also, looks like center stand only, a PITA

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Yeah, that missing center hook is handy for hanging bags. Also, looks like center stand only, a PIA

pics 6 and 7 show the side stand

no way would they try to sell it without one

Member since Dec 06.

pics 6 and 7 show the side stand

no way would they try to sell it without one

I'm not seeing it. All the pics show the bike vertical, including the video, with any stand under the bike instead of beside it.  Anything that looks like a side stand seems to be a leg of the center stand. IMO

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I bought one of these 2 weeks ago. A really great bike, a massive improvement over my previous SX (which was a good bike). Well recommended, and it has a side stand. Blows the PCX into the weeds.

I bought one of these 2 weeks ago. A really great bike, a massive improvement over my previous SX (which was a good bike). Well recommended, and it has a side stand. Blows the PCX into the weeds.

Glad you like your new motorbike. Can you provide any specifics why it is better than the PCX ie handling, comfort, carrying capacity, etc.? TIA

Found a this, though they're 125cc, the comparisons should translate to the 150cc/155cc Scooters.

http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/bike-reviews/group-tests/125cc-scooter-shootout-honda-pcx-v-yamaha-nmax/#.ViQKclVStBc

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Yamaha NMAX aksesories 2015 (Official)    

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 1 month later...

these kinda motorbikes are not good if u stay longtime in pattaya.. how can u buy 2 packs of 1.5 liter water bottles (12 bottles) and carry it with this motorbike?

Thats why thai ppl prefer honda click or yamaha fino... 

No problem with a Nuevo ...

motorbike_shopping_bigc.jpg

^ Looks like the Thai version of impact absorbing bumpers.

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 4 weeks later...

Better looking than a pcx IMHO... The retro handlebars never worked for me. Definitely looking at this as an option... Great looking bike.

Nope still think the pcx (current model} looks better and with a bigger boot i park mine along side one in my condo garage even a couple of the ladies there agree then they would the yamaha is call the nmax 155cc 

On u-tube the pcx150 has been clocked at 140 km/hr and the n-max a maximum of 120km/hr.

Shame it looks so f*cking ugly

"I want to die young, but only when I'm very very old"

"Life is for living, not for wishing you had lived a life"

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to Farrang at dealers he was well impressed with the n-max. He says he paid 78k,anither post said they got one 75k....anybody got any update on best place to buy?

Oh a day it definitely has a side stand... But the Farrang I chatted to says it's easily knocked off the stand. He had scuffs to prove it...

Talked to Farrang at dealers he was well impressed with the n-max. He says he paid 78k,anither post said they got one 75k....anybody got any update on best place to buy?

One for sale already on "Baht Sold", for 69000 baht   http://www.bahtsold.com/view/yamaha-n-max-brand-new-240899

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 4 weeks later...

Yamaha has introduced quite a few new bikes lately.

The NMax, Exciter & Mslaz to name a few.

Will be putting a dent in the Honda sales I predict.

After much debate and an in depth chat with an owner of a n-max... I bought a pcx! Apparently an issue with the side stand makes it quite easy to knock off the stand? And his had under a 1000km and was showing signs of wear already. A good promotional price at Big C tent by Mityon helped too..

• 3 weeks later...

After much debate and an in depth chat with an owner of a n-max... I bought a pcx! Apparently an issue with the side stand makes it quite easy to knock off the stand? And his had under a 1000km and was showing signs of wear already. A good promotional price at Big C tent by Mityon helped too..

What price did you pay ? The PCX is 79,000 bht in Udon.. I agree about it being better than a NMAX, my neighbour has bought one..Had a go around the block on it,not impressed. Single pot brakes , really old school ..

Archived