IGNORED

20000 baht stolen on beach road tonight

Would you walk around at home with £420 on you for a night out?? plus what you already spent.

Someone telling porkies.

bad advice to your self  should have logged it with police.......are you chinese or indian? normally  ladybuggers  go for  indian or middle eastern  because they are easier to target and engage in chit chat  with them

I am not Indian. I am from China.

Would you walk around at home with £420 on you for a night out?? plus what you already spent.

Someone telling porkies.

I rarely carry more than 1000 yuan (~150 USD) in my home country but in Pattaya because I do not dare to carry wallet and cards, instead I have to carry more cash with me. And 1000 Thai baht banknote is thinner than 100 Chinese yuan, give me a feeling that it is not a lot of money.

You don't dare to carry your wallet but you dare to carry 20,000 baht in your pocket while walking on beach road at night? Did you call the police, file a report? Sometimes they will actually come through and get your money back.

At least hotel safes are safer here than carrying it in your pocket.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Don't understand why you had 20k baht left in your pocket at 3am.  You could be the first LDUP ( under payer).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Craghoppers-Classic-Kiwi-Walking-Trousers/dp/B00C6C8FC0

These are my ideal Pattaya trouser.

9 pockets 5 with zips, the front pockets are actually a double pocket , one open and then behind that a deeper zipped pocket. The cargo pocket has a pass port sized water proof enclosure in it too, great for passport or smart phone. I've actually felt pickpockets slide their hands into the front pocket, but completely miss the zipped pocket which has my money in it.

Not stylish but very practical :)

Good idea; however, I am a fashion retard, so I have no idea if they look good. :GoldenSmile1:

fuck me 20k at three in the morning how much did you go out with?? also two ladyboys for 20k short time you really were robbed................taxi

+1 This Story Sounds a bit odd to be Real...

In any case i'd Open a Bank Account, Drop the millions there and Never Walk around with much more than 3000-4000 baht in Cash. If more is needed there is an ATM almost anywhere. Does Not take more than 2-3 mins to get additional Cash

What were you doing walking around with 20K Baht in your pocket ??????

whats the difference if it was one K, they wont know till after they robbed you

3am - beach road - Large cash

What could possibly go wrong?

I'm not sensing much trust here.

why , in gods name would you be walking around at 3am with 20000 baht in your pocket ?????????

looking for 2 expensive light touching ladyboys?

Member since Dec 06.

whats the difference if it was one K, they wont know till after they robbed you

He sports a T-shirt saying '20,000 Baht in my pocket, help yourself it's late'.

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me once on the beach road around 1 AM. I was little drunk and walking alone where 3 LB's suddenly approached from front and started to mischief. She shaked my ass which was shocking, I shrugged her away to avoid getting into any trouble. Immediately i realised i was missing my wallet and acted  quickly catching hold 2 of them and making them empty their hand bags and screamed for help/theft to create attention of passing pedestrians. Nothing came out of the bags but it was the third LB among them who got scared and revealed that the wallet was lying near next to the tree. I was saved from being robbed that night.
Thanks to this forum which makes us (mongers) beware of the scams and stay alert everytime.
Lesson learnt : Avoid late night beach road strolls specially when drunk.  

This happened to me once on the beach road around 1 AM. I was little drunk and walking alone where 3 LB's suddenly approached from front and started to mischief. She shaked my ass which was shocking, I shrugged her away to avoid getting into any trouble. Immediately i realised i was missing my wallet and acted  quickly catching hold 2 of them and making them empty their hand bags and screamed for help/theft to create attention of passing pedestrians. Nothing came out of the bags but it was the third LB among them who got scared and revealed that the wallet was lying near next to the tree. I was saved from being robbed that night.
Thanks to this forum which makes us (mongers) beware of the scams and stay alert everytime.

This happened to me once on the beach road around 1 AM. I was little drunk and walking alone where 3 LB's suddenly approached from front and started to mischief. She shaked my ass which was shocking, I shrugged her away to avoid getting into any trouble. Immediately i realised i was missing my wallet and acted  quickly catching hold 2 of them and making them empty their hand bags and screamed for help/theft to create attention of passing pedestrians. Nothing came out of the bags but it was the third LB among them who got scared and revealed that the wallet was lying near next to the tree. I was saved from being robbed that night.Thanks to this forum which makes us (mongers) beware of the scams and stay alert everytime.

Thanks for your story. You were lucky to escape without being harmed.

Even luckier that you didn't lose your money.

Lady Boys can be a worry, especially in 'packs'.

Can't understand how or why you have double posted half an hour later.

Are you pissed or what?

Split your money into 4 different pockets if you need to carry 20,000K around in your state.

Cheers

H888

If this happened to most of us on here...the THREE ladyboys would either have kicked shit out of us or screamed rape and the moto taxi boys would have kicked shit out of us

Never walk the beach side at that hour nothing but LBs out there

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

As captain courageous mentioned "neck slung wallet"  that is no doubt one of the most safer ways of carrying some cash as its around your neck hidden ( Out of sight out of mind ) Also some loose change an small notes in pockets is another good idea from cap :ThumbUp6: 
I've also ordered these from ebay for around $5 AUD can get cheaper if you look around, they come with a zip compartment an for holding cards very slim design so wont bulge to much depending on the cash load.

Can post link if interested on ebay not sure if l can post here tho.

• 8 months later...

Sorry for your loss but you have to be daft to be carrying that money.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

bad advice to your self  should have logged it with police.......are you chinese or indian? normally  ladybuggers  go for  indian or middle eastern  because they are easier to target and engage in chit chat  with them

Agreed. You should have reported it. If no CCTV cameras spotted it there would be one not far away they could check and quite possibly catch the guilty. 

Apart from that, I have never understood people who carry so much cash on them or wear expensive gold jewelry in Thailand. Do you have that much cash in your pocket when you go out in your home country?

Archived