IGNORED

New HOLIDAY RENTALS website!

luca-rentals

Hello everybody,here is our new holiday rentals website,you can actually book and directly pay on it!

http://www.mypattayastay.com/

Please feedback is more then welcome

we will add 40 more properties soon,matter of 1 or 2 weeks

p.s.=one of the home page pic referring to Jomtien Beach is actually Wang Amat beach and will be corrected soon

thank you

Luca

Feedback

Pictures of the apartments for rent would be helpful

?????

did you look in the website??

there are full listings,pictures etc

Ahh ok, I had to look twice before I found where the pictures were.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

?????

Where mate?

I click on a listing and get all the info but theres just one picture of the building

There's a row of pictures down the bottom within that one picture. Yeah, I had to look at the website twice to find them.

Once you see them you wonder why you didn't notice them the first time.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

The design is pretty decent - typical for modern websites like Booking.com, etc - but can I make a small recommendation? The calendar blocks too much of the image on display, especially on smaller laptop screens. 

Perhaps drop the opacity and add a transition and pause to the :hover state, so the viewer can see the image mostly unobstructed, but when they hover over the calendar it becomes more functional. Adding the transistion-pause on exit gives them a chance to rethink before the calendar fades out:

.available-dates.widget-availability-lite {
    opacity: .35;
    transition: all .5s ease-in .5s;
}

.available-dates.widget-availability-lite:hover {
    opacity: 1;
    transition: all .5s ease-out;
}

thanks a lot for the suggestion,i always use a 40'' screen and didn't thought how big the calendar can be in a laptop

i'll ask my it guy to modify it

Thanks

Luca

No worries - I do this for a living. Also have them look at the photos - over 70% of web searches are done by mobile now (possibly more in Thailand as it's infrastructure is geared towards mobile, and people landing there would generally have a mobile device) so you want to cut back on large images which would make it hard to load the site. You slideshow alone is over a 1.2Mb! - for a mobile phone or tablet, that shouldn't go over a few hundred K. The main point is to load the site and sell rooms, not show off pretty picture. Have your guy look into loading smaller picture sizes (not shrunken-down images) at sizes under 768px wide (most phones and portrait tablets; 996px for landscape tablets). If your cms doesn't do it automatically, there are plenty of js libraries to help him with that. 

• 2 weeks later...

?????

Learn better customer relations..  Asking if he looked at the website is condescending at best verging on rude . Last thing I want from a salesman is attitude . 

You only get one chance to make a first impression. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Multiple Centric Sea units available now!

did a check from april 24th to june 4 th for centric sea .......54.200:- thb or 1300/night

almost 40000:-/month ......

hotel seems cheper including breakfast,cleaning,wifi,electricity and also closer to the beach

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Monthly rates are different then daily ones.

For a period like yours the rate is 25400 a month

Luca

Monthly rates are different then daily ones.

For a period like yours the rate is 25400 a month

Luca

the prices stated was given thru your site , i was assuming they was accurate .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

i have now booked a rental thru this man , review to come in june as it seems i cant find any myself regarding the company .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a central ,condo...looking for a monthly deal.. I arrive 2nd September.

I've booked today for sept..October..

Archived