Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Uegent help needed please!

Jesper

I need your help urgent please

I had booked a visa run from Pattaya tomorrow but just recieved a phone call from the visa company and she say that they got a call from immigration at the border and the say now nobody can´t go before next month i really find it hard to believe because they cancel also on the 16th where i was supose to go. And earlier today i called them and asked if everything was ok and they confirmed but now FFS

I have a triple entry tourist visa and i extended it for 30 days it runs out tomorrow.

Any good suggestions.

Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Unless you can find another company doing the run tomorrow your best bet is to go the the Air Asia website and see where you can fly to and back. You could get a taxi to go to the border but there is no guarantee that you will be able to cross and come back.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have no experience of visa runs, but It seems to me that you have no option,

Other than getting a dirty black mark on your passport,

But to do the visa run by your self and hope for the best.

Maybe you will have to stay in Cambodia some time, so be prepared.

Sorry best I can say, I will be interested in your developments good luck

Unless you can find another company doing the run tomorrow your best bet is to go the the Air Asia website and see where you can fly to and back. You could get a taxi to go to the border but there is no guarantee that you will be able to cross and come back.

Yeah i am looking for a flight right now, where can i go without a visa ? do nieghbouring country give them like when you arrive here in Thailand?

Yeah i am looking for a flight right now, where can i go without a visa ? do nieghbouring country give them like when you arrive here in Thailand?

What country was your passport issued?

Cambodia do a visa on arrival. Malaysia is pretty easy with western passports but a bit further. I believe that Vietnam is now visa free (for up to 2 weeks) for UK, and several other European, passport holders. I don't know about the rest.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Cambodia do a visa on arrival. Malaysia is pretty easy with western passports but a bit further. I believe that Vietnam is now visa free (for up to 2 weeks) for UK, and several other European, passport holders. I don't know about the rest.

Thank you,do they accept thb or do i have to change to usd ?

Vietnam seems to be the cheapest option atm 4600thb

So there should not be any problems fly in/out the same day?

Vietnam seems to be the cheapest option atm 4600thb

So there should not be any problems fly in/out the same day?

I think you need a visa for Vietnam so may not an option. I think that Cambodia or Malaysia are your safest bets given your time constraints.

I think you need a visa for Vietnam so may not an option. I think that Cambodia or Malaysia are your safest bets given your time constraints.

I can stay without a visa for 15 days.

I think you need a visa for Vietnam so may not an option.

Although a few sites I found state that for a stay of up to 15 days you do not need a visa before travelling.

Although a few sites I found state that for a stay of up to 15 days you do not need a visa before travelling.

Yes thats also what i found....so i am good will only stay for 1 day.

BM Brewster mentioned this recently on PA

Good ...so it is confirmed , as it was just this evening 20 clock on Thaivisanews    , so nobody risk to be blocked on the border .

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Good ...so it is confirmed , as it was just this evening 20 clock on Thaivisanews    , so nobody risk to be blocked on the border .

I got the phone call 7pm from thai visa company and she told me they just got the news from the immigration at the border.

Im back from Vietnam now had a good trip. And no question asked at the immigration at Don Muang airport.

Archived