Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kiss, Food & Drink

colinb4163

I ate there a couple of times several years ago and never returned.  I did not like the food, thought the service was poor and thought the place was filthy, especially the kitchen.  To be fair, I have not been there in years and it may have changed, but in my case my first impressions made quite a long-lasting impression.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great location food averageley priced... food not great....

Agree. The place thrives off of its location, not its food.

Ok so all the food critics think that Kiss Food is rubbish, but not many coming up with an alternative.

Lee's, fair enough. Cabbages & Condoms, that's miles away, it's not even on the songtaew route!

Kiss seems to be an easy target, where are all these other places which are so much better, and making Kiss look so bad by comparison?

Sent from my Panasonic Microwave Oven.

I'd rather listen to an Ed Sheeran record than eat a Kiss...

...mmmm...on second thoughts,maybe not.

If  I was listing to Ed Sheeran whilst  eating at Kiss ....now that would be too much misery to cope with at the same time.

Ok so all the food critics think that Kiss Food is rubbish, but not many coming up with an alternative.

Lee's, fair enough. Cabbages & Condoms, that's miles away, it's not even on the songtaew route!

Kiss seems to be an easy target, where are all these other places which are so much better, and making Kiss look so bad by comparison?

Where to start....The Fruit stand right across 2nd road, any restaurant down the walkway next to kiss, any street vendor on Soi Diana or anywhere, Robins Nest, Tin cup on Soi Buckao, any place on LK Metro, any place in The Avenue (2 blocks away), The Irish Rovers, The Golf Club, Loaf, Continental Cafe, Hot Man Restaurant etc etc Want more?

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

My default setting is a chicken baguette at Barbie Bar Soi Chaiyapoon 24/7. Been to Kiss a few times and no complaints really, prawns and asparagus with steamed rice. Even I couldn't fuck that up!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The only reason to keep visiting Kiss is in the vain hope of spotting the (mythical) Russian midget......

Thai food is fine there and better than anything you'll find in flangland. Not sure about their falang food as I have stuck with Thai. Yes there are much better street food options. But this place is always open and can be a godsend when its super late at night.

The only reason to keep visiting Kiss is in the vain hope of spotting the (mythical) Russian midget......

LOL She's still here. Exchanged hello's two nights ago. She's really very nice. Regarding Kiss, it's adequate for a late night meal. Almost everytime I have been there has been at the request of the lady I am with. If there's one thing I have learned here, it is Thai ladies don't really need great food, but they will not put up with anything bad.

Love or hate the food, no other restaurant offers as good a view and nightly entertainment as Kiss.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Went there once with my mate and 2 BGs. The girls ordered a vast amount of thai food for sharing. Not the best food but mediocre. Very busy and too many street hawkers around.

Since then I have found the better options on my way around Pattaya. I usually don't leave the eating till the morning hours but grab something from the street carts a little bit earlier when you have all the choices what to eat.

For late night food, I go to the spaghetti place at Diana and Buakhow.

the infamous LadyboyPasta stand... not to be confused with the also very high quality TomBoyBBQ_Rib stand (Thai style BBQ, not Texas style - but still - mostly quite good)... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

The fact that you hardly ever see any Thais eating there, speaks volumes. When I first went to patts, until I actually ate there,any girl I was with turned their nose up at the place.

The fact that you hardly ever see any Thais eating there, speaks volumes. When I first went to patts, until I actually ate there,any girl I was with turned their nose up at the place.

Yeah that's true. Where the Thais eat, it must be good joint. Where there are not any Thai, it must be bad.

Its three or four in the morning and your pissed,you want something to eat,this place does the job as good as anywhere.

................................the toilet`s are clean there though................

I go to Kiss in Jomtiem. Ups and downs, but thought better then in town. If someone know food, also take away, that is better at same price, always interested.

the place gets a lot of stick but it serves a lot of customers.

i use it as a guide when i'm walking round as to how busy pattaya is.

however as much it gets knocked on here it has been around for as many years as since i've been coming to pattaya and that is older than most peoples bar fines.

it is years since i ate there myself but it is still trading and few last as long as this place in pattaya

Archived