Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kiss, Food & Drink

colinb4163

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great location food averageley priced... food not great....

op go and explore a little bit , there is some amazing food in pattaya (thailand) kiss just about qualifies as fit for human consumption . 

if you want to try some quality thai food try cabbages and condoms restaurant on pratamnak , great food great location take a girl you like she will appreciate it ,

and thank you later  :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.cabbagesandcondoms.co.th/

There is another Kiss Cafe on Soi Siam Country Club thats pretty good and a quick trip from my house.

Better quality food.  I think more locals go to that one compared to the Farangs on 2nd Rd.

The only good thing about Kiss on 2nd road is location and its open all night.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

any recommendations appreciated, thanks for the advice cobra and mixer, will have a look at them,

Kiss food in Pattaya is about 2 levels up from McDonalds.  The levels in between Kiss and Mcdonalds are Burger King and KFC.

Kiss food in Pattaya is about 2 levels up from McDonalds.  The levels in between Kiss and Mcdonalds are Burger King and KFC.

I'd rather listen to an Ed Sheeran record than eat a Kiss...

...mmmm...on second thoughts,maybe not.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

A few years back, the staff would say hello and be like a normal waitress. 

Now they don't say a word, just stand next to the table with their order pad. No hello, just mute, zero effort 100% of the time.

I used to tip a little but now they get zero a 100% of the time. Its a really convenient place at 5am.

Now they don't say a word, just stand next to the table with their order pad. No hello, just mute, zero effort 100% of the time.

I used to tip a little but now they get zero a 100% of the time. Its a really convenient place at 5am.

Convenient just about sums it up.but nowadays a short walk will take you to the new Pizza place. Slightly further and you hit the kebab and burger stalls.

The last time I went there.....and I really mean LAST time... I had Thai food and the rice was cold and under cooked and I barely ate whatever gunk they had slopped on the plate...

You guys better go to Lee's Diner on soi Diana (across from Areca Lodge)

- Thai and Farang food

- Pizza

- nice and polite staff

- free Wi-Fi

- 7/7 24/24

- open view kitchen

Ahh, any mention of Kiss restaurant on here (as well as McDonald's), and guarantee to get the Michelin chefs on here all riled up.

Must be a windup thread  :)

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Ahh, any mention of Kiss restaurant on here (as well as McDonald's), and guarantee to get the Michelin chefs on here all riled up.

Must be a windup thread   :)

i am no Michelin chef in fact i have been known to eat a scabby horse between  two piss stained mattresses , but i draw the line at kiss .  you know it is nasty when you are pissed and you still  can't eat it   :GoldenSmile1:

bit unkind to McDonalds bro  :GoldenSmile1:

Haha well I'm converted then unless it's 5am I'm going somewhere else thanks lads. I have only been to pattaya 3 times and stayed at area twice and the flipper the other so didn't really try a lot of places as routine and what you know is easier

tried it once a year or so ago... food sucked, service sucked... never went back... too many other choices... life is too short to have to deal with a crappy meal at Kiss... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Club sandwich and fries aren't half bad. Service is horrible but I can say that about a lot of restaurants in Thailand.

Prime position. Always has plenty of (first time?)customers.

Too many touts .. and flies.

You guys better go to Lee's Diner on soi Diana (across from Areca Lodge)

- Thai and Farang food

- Pizza

- nice and polite staff

- free Wi-Fi

- 7/7 24/24

- open view kitchen

Also a bit more expensive. About the same prices as Areca.

There is another Kiss Cafe on Soi Siam Country Club thats pretty good and a quick trip from my house.

Better quality food.  I think more locals go to that one compared to the Farangs on 2nd Rd.

The only good thing about Kiss on 2nd road is location and its open all night.

Actually 2 on Second Road, although I believe the one further North is moving back to Anton's on Naklua Road.

+1...Can't beat the all-night hours. Food is so-so, but not expensive.

Kiss on dolphin roundabout all round slightly better food/service. Position is good if you're staying in Naglua area. Just watch out for the low flying sparrows lol

compared to the late night/post club eating options in the uk, kiss food is a culinary masterpiece.

Archived