Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visa run!

Jesper

I am doing a visa run to Cambodia next week and would like know witch companies you guys use.

In the past i always used 5 star visa run (sportsman pub) but i really dont need a breakfast before and a free drink when we return.

So if any of you could recommend another. Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I am doing a visa run to Cambodia next week and would like know witch companies you guys use.

In the past i always used 5 star visa run (sportsman pub) but i really dont need a breakfast before and a free drink when we return.

So if any of you could recommend another. Thanks

Stick your head in the first Travel agents and ask I'd suggest. Doubt theres much difference in cost across the board. 2200 Baht last time I went but quite a few years ago

Cheaper operators tend to use 9 seater minivans instead of 6 seater vans for 5 Star and 1st Class, Bench seats bloody uncomfortable in my experience (only once, never again).

Probably you'll be aware but read the thread in this same sub section re Border Runs

EDIT:

Sorry - duplicate post - didn't realize prior post linked to thread

Archived