Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

90 days reporting on non-immigrant OA visa? leaving here on the 91st day..!

chang beer

Ok. So I've never done 90 days reporting at the immigration office here in Pattaya. Frankly i've not been here long enough to do so. Before the 90 days were up, I left to go to Phils or other country in the past.

I bought my ticket to go back to P.I. just before my 90 days were up,so I thought. It turns out I'm leaving here,Thailand on the 91st day.

Is there a problem with this? What do you think? Should I just go to immigration and do the 90 days reporting before the days are up?

thank you

Happy mongering

:GoldenSmile1:  :Think1:  :SoWhat1:

Ok. So I've never done 90 days reporting at the immigration office here in Pattaya. Frankly i've not been here long enough to do so. Before the 90 days were up, I left to go to Phils or other country in the past.

I bought my ticket to go back to P.I. just before my 90 days were up,so I thought. It turns out I'm leaving here,Thailand on the 91st day.

Is there a problem with this? What do you think? Should I just go to immigration and do the 90 days reporting before the days are up?

thank you

Happy mongering

:GoldenSmile1::Think1::SoWhat1:

Will not be an issue

Sent from my LG g3

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

If you are in Pattaya , I would go. Costs you nothing apart from 10 baht x 2.  Last month i was in and out in 5 minutes.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

91 days ... don.t need to waste your time at immigration . if you feel you really have to , you can do it online now 7 days before 14 after .

91 days ... don.t need to waste your time at immigration . if you feel you really have to , you can do it online now 7 days before 14 after .

The online reporting website says this:

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification.

So online reporting only allowed 7 days before. Even then some users are not able to.

So online reporting only allowed 7 days before. Even then some users are not able to.

yes 7 days before 14 after ... its a new online service so they still have some bugs but i have done mine with no problem , use IE .

When i try to open the website i always get this message now.. Have tried many times before. Using FFand Win 7. Get a similar message when using  XP. I have two HDs.

90Day Report Problem.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

When i try to open the website i always get this message now.. Have tried many times before. Using FFand Win 7. Get a similar message when using  XP. I have two HDs.

attachicon.gif90Day Report Problem.jpg

To get around this click on 'I understand the risks' and then add an exception (which it will prompt you to do). It should then work.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

There is a grace period on check in so i do not think that would be a problem. If your visa is up you will be charged a 1 day over stay at the airport. Visas and check ins are two different things

yes 7 days before 14 after ... its a new online service so they still have some bugs but i have done mine with no problem , use IE .

Try as I might, I just can't read it that way?

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification."

From what I read on Thaivisa the window is from 15 days before until 7 days before.

Think about it - if you apply 12 days after and for some reason it fails, then you're going to Immigration to report late.

Good for far away living people ,.....today I just went 15.30 clock so no people almost , not yet 5 minutes later I was out ... :Whistle: just scanning my ticket nothing else's

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived