IGNORED

Best beef stew in pattaya?

I love beef stew with  the tender meat, so good. So where do you find good stew in pattaya? Do not seem to be on the menu on very many places... It would be a plus if you could order without onions, but I guess that would be hard.

Will try them on my next trip.

When I do stew myself I never have onions, but instead I have mushrooms. Maybe not for everyone but that how I like it. But I guess they reheat the stew, so I do think it will be hard to ask for without onions.

Seaside restaurant on soi chaiyapoon do a pretty good one

Beef stew in pattaya , WHY ?

Do you never eat anything but your own countries food when at home .

I usually eat local ,but now and then like to eat homestyle 

Do you never eat anything but your own countries food when at home .

I usually eat local ,but now and then like to eat homestyle

i eat many different country's food at home , but beef stew is about the last thing I want to eat in Pattaya

I had the Irish stew at Rosie O'Grady's (on Soi 7 or 8, I forget which). I was surprised at how much meat was in it, they don't skimp.

Might be the same as their Beef stew. The Irish came with bread, the Beef with a side of potatoes.

Beef stew special on Mondays for 189 Baht.

I actually LOVE onions, but hate mushrooms, so we'd be looking for different stew!  555

Patrick's looks good, but I don;t know that I could go to a steak place and eat stew.

I haven't had stew in YEARS, but I gotta admit this thread has me craving it a little bit!

i eat many different country's food at home , but beef stew is about the last thing I want to eat in Pattaya

+1

Both Steak@Co and Beefeater do a French dish that looks a bit like a stew , like someone said its a bit sad going to a good steak restaurant and eating stew that's probably made with the off cuts

Sportsman has a beef stew a friend of mine likes.

Love beef stew or beef casserole. One of my favourite dishes home and abroad.

Punch and Judy do a good beef stew

the pig and whistle soi 7 do a good beef stew, on a wednesday it is the special dish 195b

I remember I liked their beef stew several years back.

Its been a while but I think they had a bread bowl stew.

Do they have a stew in a big bread roll?

Maybe you can correct me here.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

The best bee stew..and I mean the best, used to be made by Lek of Leks bar Soi 7.

Heres the bad news though, she sold the bar and died recently.

try it at bake & brew ..it was so good I am counting days to taste it again...the pasta and mixed salad with beef stew was so tasty...also they put sour cream too

all for 220B

20150727_140800.jpg

Lek died what a shame she was a lovely lady  do you know how graham her husband is doing

Sour cream in beef stew......what nationality is the owner ?

owner is Aussie guy

Archived