Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Keyvisa thumbs up from me

Mr David

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest i no a thi girl she went to key vise last week for a bit of info all thay sead to her was pay and we will then give you the info so she went to easy visa thay told her everything she neaded to no "with no demand for ££ " so she is now using then ps she is now having her viser done with easy visa

to be honest i no a thi girl she went to key vise last week for a bit of info all thay sead to her was pay and we will then give you the info so she went to easy visa thay told her everything she neaded to no "with no demand for ££ " so she is now using then ps she is now having her viser done with easy visa

Keep us posted...

• 2 months later...

Has anyone used KeyVisa recently? ,im presently using them to get a visa for my girlfriend but im finding the lack of communication very off putting,and any reply emails i receive are only a couple of words no real help or advice,is this the normal procedure that others have got from them?

Has anyone used KeyVisa recently? ,im presently using them to get a visa for my girlfriend but im finding the lack of communication very off putting,and any reply emails i receive are only a couple of words no real help or advice,is this the normal procedure that others have got from them?

Me too.  I sent a lengthy email to them a week or so ago and have had no response.  Darren used to be very communicative, but I wonder if he's still there?  All the visa changes recently may have affected business.

Darren is there and he gets shit done 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I spoke with Darren my self last week, telephone call about visa for the wife Darren asked me to tell her to come in which she did. and she  was asked to pay 10.000 baht up front before anything was considered but it states 5000 on website,,  So we went to a different company and was giving tons of info without paying a penny up front and are applying through them  I must  also add it was not Darren who asked for the 10.000baht he sent a work colleague to ask for it. but  he was in his room at office ,we live and learn so they say .555

I spoke with Darren my self last week, telephone call about visa for the wife Darren asked me to tell her to come in which she did. and she  was asked to pay 10.000 baht up front before anything was considered but it states 5000 on website,,  So we went to a different company and was giving tons of info without paying a penny up front and are applying through them  I must  also add it was not Darren who asked for the 10.000baht he sent a work colleague to ask for it. but  he was in his room at office ,we live and learn so they say .555

Can i ask whats the other company?

I spoke with Darren my self last week, telephone call about visa for the wife Darren asked me to tell her to come in which she did. and she was asked to pay 10.000 baht up front before anything was considered but it states 5000 on website,, So we went to a different company and was giving tons of info without paying a penny up front and are applying through them I must also add it was not Darren who asked for the 10.000baht he sent a work colleague to ask for it. but he was in his room at office ,we live and learn so they say .555

I know it says 5000 baht on the website referring to tourist holiday visa's but can't see where it says that for finance visa.

As for the other company, out of interest how much did you then have to pay upfront to apply?

........................... finance visa.

An understandable Freudian slip.

mr david here is the other company ring them and ask and I'm assuming you meant fiancé visa,. :GoldenSmile1:                                                      not sure if I'm allowed to post this but if not would a mod kindly remove it thanks only posting to save me answering questions  cheers guys .

..jpg

He is still there and always responds to me promptly, which email address are you using? He also has

He also has a Facebook page

This one:   [email protected]

To be honest I've heard really good reports about ThaiVisa Express, so might give them a try.

This one:   [email protected]

To be honest I've heard really good reports about ThaiVisa Express, so might give them a try.

That is correct email address.

This is his personal number +66810045397

Cheers.

Any idea why Thaivisa Express (Paul Aslett) is banned from PA?  I've heard nothing but good reports about them.

Cheers.

Any idea why Thaivisa Express (Paul Aslett) is banned from PA? I've heard nothing but good reports about them.

I have no idea about why banned from PA but I do know Darren & Paul are good friends that use each other's experience in helping to go the best for their customers.

Cheers.

Any idea why Thaivisa Express (Paul Aslett) is banned from PA?  I've heard nothing but good reports about them.

Probably not allowed to discuss it too much, but it came about as a result of the Mr Dom debacle.

Complicated.

I've dealt with Paul several times and I would recommend him.

Archived