IGNORED

Keyvisa thumbs up from me

Mr David

Just had visa come through for girl today to travel to UK which too be honest did not think she would get.

I did consider doing it myself/getting her to apply but she has already been UK with previous boyfriend twice and had last two visa's rejected. Firstly she has no work which could be proven as she is a gogo girl now. I have only recently started back working and that's as a CIS self employed subcontractor so no PAYE as I gave up my last job as I wanted to do up a house for 4 months. Too be honest I thought there was no chance but I'd promised her I'd try and get her over here for a change as its a bit difficult for me at the present time to go over there.

What I did have was ex amount of money showing in my bank at the time (£6000)and plenty of photos, airline receipts and hotel bookings that we have done together over the last two years. Also had Line app conversations from everyday since January 2014 (hope they did not actually read some of it and lucky it's a transcript with no photos). Had no phone bills as we have never talked on mobile or normal landline or even facebook. Do I sponsor her, no. I have in the last 2 years given her a small amount of cash on her birthday and Christmas and I think 2000 - 3000 baht on three seperate occasions when she said she was struggling (true or not I don't really care) which was sent via Western Union which I could prove via emails.

So I decided to use a visa shop which although initially I thought expensive it took all the hassle away from me and I only really paid the visa application cost until visa was granted as there would be no further payment on rejection. I did worry about putting 30000 baht in her account which I was told was needed, thinking it would be the last I'd hear from her. She did not spend a penny and as soon as visa was granted today she immediately on my instruction went and paid Darren. Maybe I worry too much but was half expecting some story about needing to use the money for something else or it had already gone. To be honest I think I do worry and she keeps proving me wrong all the time. Still reluctant to let my guard down though.

Well I'm looking at flights for her now, so all being well she will be here in a couple of weeks.

I'm an inpatient type of person and want results yesterday which must have driven Darren at Keyvisa mad (sorry). It did take longer than I thought it would but at least it's all done and the good news delivered today.

I'm in no way connected to KeyVisa and only know Darren via emails I've sent initially enquiring and then going through with the application. Lots of people always ready to complain so I thought I'd publicly say thanks.

Cheers

I also have used Darren at Keyvisa on several occasions and so have many of my friends.   So far everything has worked out brilliantly, visa`s obtained or other services provided, he arranged our wedding, all have been first class.   I also have no connection with Keyvisa except as a happy customer and yes it is good to be able to say nice things and not have to complain about a company.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I haven't used KeyVisa for a Visa, but the service they provide in getting the UK Embassy income approval from Bangkok is much appreciated.

I haven't used KeyVisa for a Visa, but the service they provide in getting the UK Embassy income approval from Bangkok is much appreciated.

Same for me.

It is my understanding that he only asks for a small admin fee up front and the full fee payable on acceptance of the Thai girls visa.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Just had visa come through for girl today to travel to UK which too be honest did not think she would get.

I did consider doing it myself/getting her to apply but she has already been UK with previous boyfriend twice and had last two visa's rejected. Firstly she has no work which could be proven as she is a gogo girl now. I have only recently started back working and that's as a CIS self employed subcontractor so no PAYE as I gave up my last job as I wanted to do up a house for 4 months. Too be honest I thought there was no chance but I'd promised her I'd try and get her over here for a change as its a bit difficult for me at the present time to go over there.

What I did have was ex amount of money showing in my bank at the time (£6000)and plenty of photos, airline receipts and hotel bookings that we have done together over the last two years. Also had Line app conversations from everyday since January 2014 (hope they did not actually read some of it and lucky it's a transcript with no photos). Had no phone bills as we have never talked on mobile or normal landline or even facebook. Do I sponsor her, no. I have in the last 2 years given her a small amount of cash on her birthday and Christmas and I think 2000 - 3000 baht on three seperate occasions when she said she was struggling (true or not I don't really care) which was sent via Western Union which I could prove via emails.

So I decided to use a visa shop which although initially I thought expensive it took all the hassle away from me and I only really paid the visa application cost until visa was granted as there would be no further payment on rejection. I did worry about putting 30000 baht in her account which I was told was needed, thinking it would be the last I'd hear from her. She did not spend a penny and as soon as visa was granted today she immediately on my instruction went and paid Darren. Maybe I worry too much but was half expecting some story about needing to use the money for something else or it had already gone. To be honest I think I do worry and she keeps proving me wrong all the time. Still reluctant to let my guard down though.

Well I'm looking at flights for her now, so all being well she will be here in a couple of weeks.

I'm an inpatient type of person and want results yesterday which must have driven Darren at Keyvisa mad (sorry). It did take longer than I thought it would but at least it's all done and the good news delivered today.

I'm in no way connected to KeyVisa and only know Darren via emails I've sent initially enquiring and then going through with the application. Lots of people always ready to complain so I thought I'd publicly say thanks.

Cheers

Here's the rub. Visa companies cannot get you a visa for a Thai to travel to the UK. But what they can do is help you a lot and give you some great advice about the proof and paperwork your girl needs.

Way back in 2005 - 2006 Darren helped me and my then girlfriend and baby to start the fiancee visa application process. Even back then it was a lengthy job, with a great deal of work involved.

Me and my fiancee had been on an I.V.F. program at Siriraj hospital in Bangkok and the results were good. We had a baby boy. Darren insisted that we should get a letter from our Doctor there, stating the dates and visits. He said that and all our other paperwork would easily seal the deal on a fiancee visa. He even sent His driver to the hospital to pick up the letter. It was all done for us.

He also offered advice about the medical screening and what might be asked at an interview.

Well, with his good advice and planning She never even needed an interview for her fiancee visa. The UK Embassy called Her and told Her to pick up Her visa. No interview required.

Darren is a top man. He knows the process inside out and I can't recommend Him enough. I am in no way connected to Key Visa either but wouldn't hesitate to use His services at any time.

Darren is a great guy...

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Well, with his good advice and planning She never even needed an interview for her fiancee visa. The UK Embassy called Her and told Her to pick up Her visa. No interview required.

Darren is a top man. He knows the process inside out and I can't recommend Him enough. I am in no way connected to Key Visa either but wouldn't hesitate to use His services at any time.

Same with the gogo girl he just got a visa for, there was no interview or even a phone call from the embassy. Think it helped with the amount of paperwork I could provide including airline tickets together going different places. I book everything via email so it was easy to find it again and forward it on. Also I've been to her family home in Trat which is little more than a shack in the woods and stayed there. she felt very nervous about this as her family really are very poor but the one thing I'm not is a snob. Too be honest I felt privaliged to be asked and had a great time.

I never saw the application so can't tell anyone how it was put together. Too be honest if it was my business that's exactly how I would run things as well.

Flights for her now booked so hopefully have some fun here. I'd still rather be going over there but it makes a change for both me and her.

I've used Keyvisa, via Darren, twice. Both times he gave me invaluable info that if I'd done the visa myself they would have been rejected.

I've recommended him to friends who've also got their visas.

Same with the gogo girl he just got a visa for, there was no interview or even a phone call from the embassy. Think it helped with the amount of paperwork I could provide including airline tickets together going different places. I book everything via email so it was easy to find it again and forward it on. Also I've been to her family home in Trat which is little more than a shack in the woods and stayed there. she felt very nervous about this as her family really are very poor but the one thing I'm not is a snob. Too be honest I felt privaliged to be asked and had a great time.

I never saw the application so can't tell anyone how it was put together. Too be honest if it was my business that's exactly how I would run things as well.

Flights for her now booked so hopefully have some fun here. I'd still rather be going over there but it makes a change for both me and her.

Good luck to you mate and don't forget to buy a rice cooker

Good luck to you mate and don't forget to buy a rice cooker

And get her to bring a very big bag of dried chilly.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

In have known Darren for about 10 years & he is a great bloke, (apart from him supporting Manchester United).

He runs a very professional company, I have used him for 2 tourist visas for my girl & also used him for his marriage service, could not have asked for more from him or his staff.

Still owe you a beer Darren btw

Same for me.

Hmmm...bit bummed to discover on the day I collected it that I could have done it for 1000 Baht less.......my fault I suppose.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/275996-uk-embassy-letter-re-income-for-retirement-extension-application/

Hmmm...bit bummed to discover on the day I collected it that I could have done it for 1000 Baht less.......my fault I suppose.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/275996-uk-embassy-letter-re-income-for-retirement-extension-application/

Damm 5-6 less lady dinks to spread around!

Member since Dec 06.

Damm 5-6 less lady dinks to spread around!

Funny you should say that....

How do you work that out?

I have used him 3 times for the 'pension  letter'.  First two times it cost me 300 Baht and in Feb. this year 500 Baht to Keyvisa.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

How do you work that out?

I have used him 3 times for the 'pension  letter'.  First two times it cost me 300 Baht and in Feb. this year 500 Baht to Keyvisa.

Yeh, my arithmetic was mental 555.

3500 - 2475 -100 = 925 not 1000.....sorry.    :SoWhat1:

Yeh, my arithmetic was mental 555.

3500 - 2475 -100 = 925 not 1000.....sorry.

:SoWhat1:

Pardon my ignorance but where did the 3,500 come from.  Did Keyvisa charge you 1025 for their services.

Pardon my ignorance but where did the 3,500 come from.

The letter itself costs 2,475 Baht.  

Pardon my ignorance but where did the 3,500 come from.  Did Keyvisa charge you 1025 for their services.

20150801_110021.jpg

Thanks for reply.

That certainly seems a lot (1025 Baht )just for taking your Pension evidence to the Embasy in Bankok  and getting their of Letter of Confirmation. Perhaps that included other services.

As i stated earlier, Keyvisa charged me 300 Baht on two previous occasions and 500 baht in February this year.

Thanks for reply.

That certainly seems a lot (1025 Baht )just for taking your Pension evidence to the Embasy in Bankok  and getting their of Letter of Confirmation. Perhaps that included other services.

As i stated earlier, Keyvisa charged me 300 Baht on two previous occasions and 500 baht in February this year.

Billy this is supposed to be a thread in support of Key Visa and I didn't actually criticise them, just rued my bad luck.

I too have have 3 (I think) letters done by them and earlier in the thread I said I'd found that service very helpful - a thumbs up for Key Visa.

I too paid 300 Baht at one time and why it was 3500 total this time I don't know - I thought maybe the Embassy had jacked their price.

The service provided was the same as last year - walk in with evidence of pension income and Passport, pay bill, get SMS about a week later and collect Embassy letter. 

My pension is from 2 sources (as it was last year) if that makes any difference to KV, but doing it by post it will be 2475 + 100 so the saving will be as I said - 925.

Billy this is supposed to be a thread in support of Key Visa and I didn't actually criticise them, just rued my bad luck.

I too have have 3 (I think) letters done by them and earlier in the thread I said I'd found that service very helpful - a thumbs up for Key Visa.

I too paid 300 Baht at one time and why it was 3500 total this time I don't know - I thought maybe the Embassy had jacked their price.

The service provided was the same as last year - walk in with evidence of pension income and Passport, pay bill, get SMS about a week later and collect Embassy letter. 

My pension is from 2 sources (as it was last year) if that makes any difference to KV, but doing it by post it will be 2475 + 100 so the saving will be as I said - 925.

Many thanks for reply.

I have used them 3 times for the pension letter and always found them helpful and efficient and would use them again if the fee was still 500 baht as i had reckoned that  it would only save about 350 Baht from doing it by post.

500 - (100 + 50) = 350 baht. I have no idea what it cost for a PO Money Order  for about 3000 Baht and for using EMS but i have allowed 50 baht but likely more than that..

If the Thai Visa fee is much more than 500 as it would appear from your experience i would have to think again.

I believe the Embasy fee is £45 so the cost in Baht goes up as the Baht depreciates as it is doing now. They seem to be using 55 baht/£ just now.

I have also used key visa for a income letter in the past. Very good service. You have to remember it would cost a lot more to do it yourself.

I have also used key visa for a income letter in the past. Very good service. You have to remember it would cost a lot more to do it yourself.

It costs 2,575 Baht to do it yourself - 2,475 for the letter and 100 Baht for return postage (plus the cost of postage to Bangkok and PO admin fee if you're submitting by post).

Archived