Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ladyboys and Midgets

joemighty39

When is the Circus coming to town ? theres always a few midgets working there .

You may look a bit silly going down WS with a midget on your arm wearing 3 foot long shoes , big baggy trousers and a red nose ...whatever floats your boat :GoldenSmile1:

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

• 7 months later...

Love to join You for a 4some IrishLAs

• 2 weeks later...
When is the Circus coming to town ? theres always a few midgets working there .

You may look a bit silly going down WS with a midget on your arm wearing 3 foot long shoes , big baggy trousers and a red nose ...whatever floats your boat :Party1:

:BeerFunnel1:From what I heard on my last trip the Nana Midget (she is a hawker for the gogo bar) is pregnant.... So she will be out of action for a while :Drunk_Party:

Next trip May 2012

Hi,

I will be on my first trip to pattaya in October , i am more intersted in ladyboys and Midgets , i will staying in Jasmine hotel can u tell where to pick up or where can we meet the ladyboys and midgets and how much to pay for a full night ( i am a newbee do not know what is the exact price to pay

Pls let me know if u have any phone number of ladyboy & Midgets how serve well ( and is picture pls attach it :-)

Thanks

Hoping for a great time in pattaya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! Maybe a little off topic, but as you are coming for the sake of ladyboys I can at least give you a tip on how to decide it is just a ladyboy and not a girl....

and I can give you all, also the experienced guys here a tip that is working 100% up here in Isaan in order to spot a ladyboy!!

All ladies can "overbend" their elbow, but we guys cannot do that. A ladyboy can consequently not overbend his elbow...

How to check it, put you palm of you hand down on a table, your wrist is now facing back to your body....

Turn it, so your wrist is facing opposite, out from you body. and try to overbend your elbow, you can not, I promise... Ask your Thaigirlfriend(wife) to do the same.. Look it is working!!!

This is a tip from isaan to you guys out there in Thailand looking blindly for girls. hahah!!

Glegolo, Chaiyaphum

I love to miss the cold and windy weather of Sweden. And i love to miss the "ladies" in Sweden,

so a big Hurra for the rest of my life down here in Thailand

Glegolo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I will be on my first trip to pattaya in October , i am more intersted in ladyboys and Midgets , i will staying in Jasmine hotel can u tell where to pick up or where can we meet the ladyboys and midgets and how much to pay for a full night ( i am a newbee do not know what is the exact price to pay

Pls let me know if u have any phone number of ladyboy & Midgets how serve well ( and is picture pls attach it :-)

Thanks

Hoping for a great time in pattaya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read this quite a few times and still think its one of the strangest post i`ve ever read :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 years later...

I'm not sure you can fuck right away there, but there is a theme park and live community of dwarves being built near Kunming, China. I bet those people are ready to make a buck if you offer them nicely (they seem quite susceptible).

I'm not into dwarves so far, but for sure, the P4P scene needs to expand into more niches of this type, that would be interesting :) There are over 1 million dwarves in China, so the potential for that kingdom is enormous... They could even build their own city-state one day, who knows.

Kuming's Empire of Dwarves

The Kingdom of the Little People is a theme park located near Kunming, Yunnan that features comic performances by people with dwarfism. Supporters of the park claim that it provides employment to people who would otherwise be unable to find work, but it has been criticized for treating dwarfism as a humorous condition.

As of 2010, there were over 100 employees whose ages ranged from 19 to 48. The park requires employees to be less than 51 inches (130 cm) tall. The employees live in nearby dormitories which were specifically constructed to be accessible to short people. During the performances, the actors pretend to live in small mushroom shaped houses.

The park was founded in September 2009 by Chen Mingjing, a wealthy real estate investor, as part of a complex he owns near Dian Lake in the western suburbs of Kunming that also includes the World Butterfly Ecological Park He aims to eventually employ 1,000 people with dwarfism.

“Before coming here, most of us faced discrimination. But here, we are equal and respected. We have our dignity,” said Ou Jielin, 24, who sold clothing in the southern province of Guangdong before coming to work at the park. Nestled in rugged hills about 40 kilometres west of the Yunnan capital Kunming, the park is the brainchild of flamboyant businessman Chen Mingjing, who made his fortune in electronics, real estate and other ventures. His hair slicked back and wearing a high-collared Chinese jacket not unlike that of the dwarf emperor, Chen said the idea came to him after he encountered midgets on a train.

“We felt their lives were hard and bad, so we wanted to build a great place for them to live and a platform for them to work,” said Chen. Employees get room, board and free English lessons - to chat with a hoped-for flood of overseas visitors. Few can get past “Hello”, however, except for one who introduced himself as being from the empire’s “Foreign Ministry”.

Chen is expanding the ‘empire’, which now consists of more than a dozen mushroom homes from which the dwarves emerge and descend to their performance area. A nearby hill is topped by a fortress-like emperor’s ‘castle’ opening later this year. New dwarves arrive weekly. “We will build a team of 800 to 1,000 dwarves and make it the biggest wonderland for dwarves in the world,” Chen proclaimed.

Western moralizers are already raising their ugly heads:

Many Western tourists are said to feel uneasy about visiting the Dwarf Empire, fearing that it is exploitative.

As Matt Poulter of website eChinacities wrote: "Is Dwarf Empire providing its employees with a legitimate means of earning their living, or is it just exploiting them and cashing in on the fact that they are dwarves?

http://www.mirror.co...eme-park-797879

1349.jpg

"On the shores of the Gulf of Thailand lies a city in permenent meltdown, a white-hot female inferno fueled by sleepless nights, money, sex and alcohol. In this out-of-this-world beach city playground, swarms of honey-colored sylphs remind every day to all flavors of Western menfolk, who were until now dying of boredom under a frozen sky, that they are not yet dead." -- Frank Poupart, Pattaya Beach

"Pattaya has all aspects of a border town, although there is no border nearby. Pattaya is more unique than New York or any of those so-called “must-see†places. It is a mix of a brothel, a fun fair and an open-air prison yard. You could never make up the shit that happens here, on a daily basis. All one has to do is log on to Pattaya City News updates and can clearly see it can quickly transform from from a circus to Thunderdome.“ 

eams-logo.png?w=229&h=114

Advocating for Monger Culture & Asiansexual Pride

There is also a community planned in the PI. I'm sure if you help them, you might get some good sex in return.

Dwarves in Philippines plan to build colony where they can live in peace

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/01/dwarf-community-plans-phillipines

Alejandro-Doron-007.jpg

As one of Manila's many unanos or dwarves, Doron hopes to end the harassment he faces daily by starting the Philippines' very first little people colony.

The 35-year-old bartender works at Manila's only "dwarf bar", the Hobbit House, where he and his colleagues, ranging in height from 76cm to 135cm, serve tourists Hefeweizen beer and New York ribeye steaks, as dwarf comedians and Elvis impersonators perform on stage.

Being free from constant abuse, says Doron, is the reason why he and about 30 other dwarves are planning to establish a colony.

An investor has donated 16,000 sq m of land near Manila, though the fields still have to be cleared, the houses built, and the businesses started. But money is tight, and Doron hopes that local politicians will help with funding and that the colony will one day become a tourist hotspot.

"On the shores of the Gulf of Thailand lies a city in permenent meltdown, a white-hot female inferno fueled by sleepless nights, money, sex and alcohol. In this out-of-this-world beach city playground, swarms of honey-colored sylphs remind every day to all flavors of Western menfolk, who were until now dying of boredom under a frozen sky, that they are not yet dead." -- Frank Poupart, Pattaya Beach

"Pattaya has all aspects of a border town, although there is no border nearby. Pattaya is more unique than New York or any of those so-called “must-see†places. It is a mix of a brothel, a fun fair and an open-air prison yard. You could never make up the shit that happens here, on a daily basis. All one has to do is log on to Pattaya City News updates and can clearly see it can quickly transform from from a circus to Thunderdome.“ 

eams-logo.png?w=229&h=114

Advocating for Monger Culture & Asiansexual Pride

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't consider myself a voyeur but I would pay to watch this threesome for the sheer hell of it. 

• 2 months later...

theres a farang midget runs around soi diana inn.   

Archived