Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ladyboys and Midgets

joemighty39

Hi,

I will be on my first trip to pattaya in October , i am more intersted in ladyboys and Midgets , i will staying in Jasmine hotel can u tell where to pick up or where can we meet the ladyboys and midgets and how much to pay for a full night ( i am a newbee do not know what is the exact price to pay

Pls let me know if u have any phone number of ladyboy & Midgets how serve well ( and is picture pls attach it :-)

Thanks

Hoping for a great time in pattaya

I've never seen a little person in Pattaya, but LBs will be everywhere. LB gogos, beer bars, and freelancers are abundant and eager. Jenny Star Bar (JSB) on Walking St. is rather famous. The beautiful and world-renowned Emma can be found near JSB. Sorry, I can't comment on prices, though a lot of BMs have experience with LBs.

Hi,

I will be on my first trip to pattaya in October , i am more intersted in ladyboys and Midgets , i will staying in Jasmine hotel can u tell where to pick up or where can we meet the ladyboys and midgets and how much to pay for a full night ( i am a newbee do not know what is the exact price to pay

Pls let me know if u have any phone number of ladyboy & Midgets how serve well ( and is picture pls attach it :-)

Thanks

Hoping for a great time in pattaya

Eurodisney is the place to go mate....the 7 dwarfs are hot and might do a special deal for you

Eurodisney is the place to go mate....the 7 dwarfs are hot and might do a special deal for you

If im not mistaken 'Grumpy' is actually on this forum....lol

hi mate, the only dwarf iv'e seen is in nana plazza in Bangkok, might be worth spending a couple of nighs there!!

<p>

To hell with the 7 dwarfs, I've always had a Snow White fetish!!!

As far as the OP, that's a different fetish as well, LB & midgets... WooHoo, I'm not as warped as I thought!!!

Can you imagine throwing a midget off the back of a baht bus?

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

lol ladyboys and midgets thats is a alternative lifestyle

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

ive seen a midget in pattaya- always on beach road. she begs for baht. i dont even want to imagine you fucking her. my brain is too weak for that sort of sick shit.

5 months and never seen a midget.

LB's however....fuckin' hell! If it swaggers too much, has a huge adam's apple, big feet and a deep voice then you're in!

JSB is the most famous but there's plenty of them along Walking Street, 2nd Rd and even LK Metro if you're down this way around 3am!

You honestly don't have to look hard to find one!

BTW, irishlas....that's bloody brilliant!!!!!!! :)

When is it my turn in the barrel?

• 2 weeks later...
hi mate, the only dwarf iv'e seen is in nana plazza in Bangkok, might be worth spending a couple of nighs there!!

Yes, that's right - she's one of the greeters in schoolgirl outfits.

i heard midgets only go short time is this true ?

• 3 weeks later...

The OP should head for Angeles City in the Philippines. There's a midget bargirl at Roadie's gogo bar.

When it's Summer in Siam

Then all I really know

Is that I truly am

In the Summer in Siam

(Shane MacGowan, 1990)

are you deadman in disguise

if not u both would get on great together

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

are you deadman in disguise

if not u both would get on great together