Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A review of the best pizza restaurants in Pattaya-Enjoy

Here comes a review of some of the better pizzarestaurants in Pattaya. They also made two you tube videos about the best burger restaurant in town.

Want to see some pizza not a bunch of talking. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella Italia at 78/13 Moo 9 Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi,PattayaThailand is getting good review on the net. I will check it out in August and make a report.

This is kind of the opposite of a traditional Italian pizza but I recently tried the Pastrami and Rye half price large pizza special  (4 to 6 pm) and the pizza choice I made was pretty amazing.

http://www.pastramionryethailand.com/#!pizzas/c66t

I got the "Sicilian" Bacon Cheeseburger which is burger beef, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheddar rather than mozzarella. cheese.

Their Sicilian crust is super thick. I mean massive. Almost shocking when it gets to the table. 

That monster could feed a village.

It tasted absolutely wonderful. The pizza was a very American concept of course.

Don't bring an Italian person. They would be totally horrified.

This is kind of the opposite of a traditional Italian pizza but I recently tried the Pastrami and Rye half price large pizza special  (4 to 6 pm) and the pizza choice I made was pretty amazing.

http://www.pastramionryethailand.com/#!pizzas/c66t

I got the "Sicilian" Bacon Cheeseburger which is burger beef, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheddar rather than mozzarella. cheese.

Their Sicilian crust is super thick. I mean massive. Almost shocking when it gets to the table. 

That monster could feed a village.

It tasted absolutely wonderful. The pizza was a very American concept of course.

Hi, i had a look at the menu. The pizza`s seem`s to be very tasty and i will give it a try as well when i`m there.

Thanks for the report mister

I've been there several times for the happy hour. It's good at that price but it's certainly not any sort of Italian pizza as you say. Full price (400-500B) is over the top though, as far as I'm concerned.

As for the video review, only getting 3 minutes of pizza for 7 minutes of totally pointless prattle in cars and condos made me realise just how much media people love themselves, and just how little of worth they have to offer to anyone else. All the interesting talking could have been done as voice-overs to shots of the pizzas and the resturants' decor, without us ever having to look at the presenters at all.

I've been there several times for the happy hour. It's good at that price but it's certainly not any sort of Italian pizza as you say. Full price (400-500B) is over the top though, as far as I'm concerned.

As for the video review, only getting 3 minutes of pizza for 7 minutes of totally pointless prattle in cars and condos made me realise just how much media people love themselves, and just how little of worth they have to offer to anyone else. All the interesting talking could have been done as voice-overs to shots of the pizzas and the resturants' decor, without us ever having to look at the presenters at all.

Sure enough actually. I will follow up this thread with reports when i`m there.

Caught my attention on TV earlier today...Loosely related to the thread...its about the best pizza...but in London rather than Thailand.

Less than 3 minutes to view....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-27/the-best-pizza-in-london-tested-by-a-choosy-italian-chef

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

Caught my attention on TV earlier today...Loosely related to the thread...its about the best pizza...but in London rather than Thailand.

Less than 3 minutes to view....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-27/the-best-pizza-in-london-tested-by-a-choosy-italian-chef

Nice, is there anything similar in Pattaya?

I'm sure there are...there are some good reviews in a similar thread in this section...

My favorite value for money is the Margherita from Pizza Pizza in the Avenue shopping complex...although their others with more toppings don't look so good

Hooray beer!

• 4 weeks later...

Having tried at least 20 different places in pattaya for pizza pastrami and rye and NY at the top

I am italian and I having tried many different places in pattaya also, and when I want eat a Pizza in Pattaya, I don't need video reviews .... I know that if I want to eat a Pizza "as nature intended" the best place is Pizza Big in Naklua.

07pizzabig.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Here comes a review of some of the better pizzarestaurants in Pattaya. They also made two you tube videos about the best burger restaurant in town.

I have seen them doing similar to burgers, twell done videos and so on, but not really any good videos for reviews. It is more just advertising for the resturants.

I am italian and I having tried many different places in pattaya also, and when I want eat a Pizza in Pattaya, I don't need video reviews .... I know that if I want to eat a Pizza "as nature intended" the best place is Pizza Big in Naklua.

07pizzabig.JPG

yes, pizza big is good

why don't they open a second restaurant in south pattaya?

Archived