IGNORED

New Burger Challenge

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

wow that burger must look good over twenty comments in and not one guy has said anything about ''eating;; the little cutie in the photo :GoldenSmile1:

let me jump in

i'd eat that sexy girl in the pic though 555

sorry guys couldn't resist it :GoldenSmile1:

I must admit the photo looks great, whoever took it captured her in a really cheeky and cute pose. Unfortunately I have seen her in real life and she looks about 10 years older and very jaded. Never seen a smile. Pity.

I must admit the photo looks great, whoever took it captured her in a really cheeky and cute pose. Unfortunately I have seen her in real life and she looks about 10 years older and very jaded. Never seen a smile. Pity.

She should have her own thread started about how mean she is and how she doesnt smile.lol.

Its really the same as the iRovers breakfast challenge these guys introduced when they owned it.

A nice talking point but totally impossible for 99.999% of people (approximately)

I don't really think its been introduced for people to actually try, except for stupid drunk guys and promotional staff photos.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived