Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Burger Challenge

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

The all new "Retox Burger Challenge" 
Now then,,,,, the breakfast challenge got boring so its time for something new, 
Introducing the fatgutbusting "Retox Burger Challenge and its not for the fainthearted. 
5 x 200 g 100% beefeburgers
5 x Eggs
5 x Cheese
5 x burger buns 
little bit of Salad (for the heath conscious) 
Shed Loads of Home made chips

Do it get it for free and win a free "i did the Retox Burger Challenge" t shirt as well as being added to the wall of fame and adulated by many for being a burger eating fat bastard 
FAIL and only pay 990 baht (but get a free doggy bag to feed the rest of your street when you get home)

Who's Got the NUTS?????

1671cih.jpg

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

mate i couldn't eat that in a week , never mind one sitting , does look tasty though . :GoldenSmile1:

what sort of cheese are you using on your burgers ?

nice challenge,5555.

no chance i could do it but i know what i can eat for the same price :GoldenSmile1: less fat also.

Not entirely beyond the realm of the possible, I suppose. But it would surely render me unable to do anything more that day than lay on my back and burp.

Maybe I'll pop in today for a fifth of that, though :wink:

ooops  i forgot the  1 hour time limit

Your Baht is safe

Almost impossible with all those chips

Apart from professional eaters who could not be bothered to try just for a free feed

I`ll pass -  don't mind paying the cost for just one

I'd clear the Burger Mountain with little problem but the amount of Chips probably not

Looks good,but no way I could eat all that.

Robw

Fcuk that. But glad to see you have the bahtbuster breakfast. Will see you soon!

I can't even eat all those chips in one sitting... :) Maybe if it was a som tam challenge... :-D

You need to tone it down just a bit I think.  How about knocking off one burger and approx 30 percent less fries and reduce the payout if cannot do to 700 baht and I think you have a winner.

You need to tone it down just a bit I think.  How about knocking off one burger and approx 30 percent less fries and reduce the payout if cannot do to 700 baht and I think you have a winner.

jurys out at the moment,,,, will see how it goes    it needs to be "doable" i agree       lets see what happens maybe we will reduce slightly if nobody gets close 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

There's a restaurant in Las Vegas does burgers like this (but just one bun with all the meat). The servers are dressed like nurses "In case you have a heart attack."

Just give me one reeeeaaaaalllllyyy good fucking burger than five shit ones.

Please.

Agree. Not a realistic proposal.

One less burger, 1/3 less fries...I will do it. No problem. This Monday...

Big Mike.

Very impressed you've got decent looking British style chips there but I'd be on life support a quarter of the way through that. That's even more daunting than the brekkie challenge.  :GoldenSmile1:

I came, I saw, I mongered!

Had the burger last night. Bloody good, as were the chips. No way I could eat 5 in one sitting though!

wow that burger must look good over twenty comments in and not one guy has said anything about ''eating;; the little cutie in the photo :GoldenSmile1:

let me jump in

i'd eat that sexy girl in the pic though 555

sorry guys couldn't resist it :GoldenSmile1: 

Archived