IGNORED

Bronx Pizza on Soi Diana

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like it. Convenient location to just grab a slice or two whilst out and about drinking and decent enough flavour in my opinion but then again, I'm not a pizza snob   :WinkGrin1:

:Party1:

Had a slice of pizza there last night, it was good, can recommend. BTW the 2 slice deal is now 115 baht and i think i heard was going up to 125 baht, but still good value.

Love this little place. Not the best NY style Pizza I'v ever had, but pretty damn good. I can only think of one or two places that do it better in my native SF Bay area. 

Not to mention convenient and cheap. This place has saved my drunk ass many times when I had to get some food in me to keep the night going. 

I also like to sit outside and eat my slices as I watch the night time scene. BTW what is up with the old school beer bar that is just across the street? I think its called "Soul Brothers" or some such? It looks like a relic form the Vietnam war. Girls there ugly as sin but I will have to have a drink there someday. 555

• 1 month later...

Had a slice of pizza there last night, it was good, can recommend. BTW the 2 slice deal is now 115 baht and i think i heard was going up to 125 baht, but still good value.

on the money.

they have since oct 5th shifted location slightly in soi diana, now closer to second rd opposite beafeaters

oct 13 009 (Custom).JPG

oct 13 008 (Custom).JPG

[...] BTW what is up with the old school beer bar that is just across the street? I think its called "Soul Brothers" or some such? It looks like a relic form the Vietnam war. Girls there ugly as sin but I will have to have a drink there someday. 555

I'm thinking you'll be the first customer they've had in years (it's always empty in there), so maybe a huge party will ensue?

If you make good pizza, they will come.....

I've met the manager/owner of this place last year. He came up to me from across the street and told me thanks for giving him business. Said he wanted to get as close to NY pizza as he could in Thailand. It's not the best NY style I've had but it's certainly spot on and one of the better ones I've had in Asia. The guy is a really nice guy as well.

Good pizza here, reasonable price too. Been here twice, and will visit again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved and added more seats inside the unit itself.

20161031_091542a.jpg

20161031_091550a.jpg

Old unit , now vacant

20161031_091613a.jpg

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Love this place, don't know about NY pizza style but it's the closest I've found to a proper thin crust Italian pizza here - quality toppings, spiced chilli olive oil too. Just wish they delivered

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Pretty close to NY pizza

Sent from my HT10 using Tapatalk

Definitely top five pizza in the city...THEN factor in BRONX PIZZA sells slices, usually little waiting time!

Or I order the 18" pizza, fresh out of the oven WOW...pretty good stuff and only 420 B

• 8 months later...

I also can recommend this Place.

Fast Service, friendly staff, good Pizza.

I think they are open until 3am...

IMG_5573.JPG

IMG_5574.JPG

IMG_5575.JPG

second rd/soi diana junction next to kiss food and drink.................

5970f5e51319c_july13010(Custom).JPG.808ac5e6165175c0befd3844261dbd08.JPG

Enjoyed a few slices here in March. Very good pizza, and easy to eat on the go.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I wonder if they'd make one for me without cheese on top, just sauce and veggies.

Why wouldn't they right?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

1 hour ago, QuotaMan said:

I wonder if they'd make one for me without cheese on top, just sauce and veggies.

Why wouldn't they right?

If you were buying a whole Pizza probably, but for 1 slice doubtful.

12 hours ago, jwdub said:

If you were buying a whole Pizza probably, but for 1 slice doubtful.

I could buy a whole pizza. Eat some and save the rest.

I've had their pizzas several times and very tasty.

Official Pattaya Song

14 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Why wouldn't they right?

Doesn't they have the cheese in the bottom, not in the top? If not, I'm shocked...

53 minutes ago, AtlantaJoe said:

I've gotta have a beer with my pizza. Can you byob?

Bunch of bars across the street you can sit at and enjoy. 

7 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Doesn't they have the cheese in the bottom, not in the top? If not, I'm shocked...

I don't know, every pizza (non Chicago deep dish style) I've had started with a base layer of tomato sauce on top of the stretched out dough, followed by the cheese and then the other toppings.

Official Pattaya Song

Can't say I've ever noticed this place. I love a real pizza, Italian that is, I'm always wary of the Thai versions (its like eating a bowl of sugar). But did some of you say it was cheap ?  420 baht for a pizza ?  Really? That's a tenner in our money. You'd pay less than that for a pizza in an Italian restaurant (sitting at a table, not take away) in the UK.

It better be amazing for that price :) 

Archived