IGNORED

White Oyster Bar

supanika

anybody know what happened to the White Oyster, been closed for a couple of weeks now.

No customers i guess ... maybe people got a bit fed up with ugly chicks diving for coins . 

A bar girl with a bit of make up and some sexy clothes usually looks alright but naked 

and without make up i don't really get exited . 

nooooooooooooooo!

that's my favorite bar in Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Disease1:

would love to have a bar like that stocked with hot young gals, a great restaurant, live music...  I heard JP bar on the darkside closed too, but maybe someone is reopening it? they have a pool too...

would love to have a bar like that stocked with hot young gals, a great restaurant, live music...  I heard JP bar on the darkside closed too, but maybe someone is reopening it? they have a pool too...

If you mean PJs it has been gutted Steve who had murphys law is rebuilding it into a restaurant and has had the pool fixed and is installing new shower,toilets, a kids area and a new bar. Hopes to have it operating by September   and is currently going to callit  Darkside. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

ya, sorry, PJ's, that's great, will definitely go there!  great name!

If you mean PJs it has been gutted Steve who had murphys law is rebuilding it into a restaurant and has had the pool fixed and is installing new shower,toilets, a kids area and a new bar. Hopes to have it operating by September   and is currently going to callit  Darkside. 

I thought Steve had already named it Murphys?

No customers i guess ... maybe people got a bit fed up with ugly chicks diving for coins . 

A bar girl with a bit of make up and some sexy clothes usually looks alright but naked 

and without make up i don't really get exited . 

Looks like it reopened this week after a nice long holiday. Ugly chicks diving for coins looks like it just got older and uglier

when it was the black pearl run by hymie the german guy it used to be my favourite place to take my friends on a first visit , 

throw them in at the deep end , always blew them away in there , not the best looking girls but everything was on the menu ,

good dirty fun with some real dirty girls . :GoldenSmile1:

Archived