IGNORED

The Cave Pattaya.

The Cave

:hello09: Sorry!

I always assumed you were uglier ;-)

Anyway, he was definitely British.

Most of the really embarrassing people I saw seemed to be from the UK.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I agree if there is a drunk farang who thinks he is "entertaining" with his rock tributes then i just walk out. I come to hear the professional band not some drunk idiot.

Kind of depends on the drunk.  If he can sing, and does a few numbers no worries.  I might do the same.  if he can't carry a note and won't quit management should step in.  

Shows how different people like different things. A drunk, shoeless farang hogged the mic during the entire time when I took a friend there. He refused to go back as a result.

Shame, as the band are very good. I'll certainly visit again the next time I'm in Pattaya.

Agree "Davidge" I was obviously extremely lucky with the guest singers on the nights I visited as I too would have left quickly if they were rubbish.

Been here since Saturday.  Haven't been out later than 9 PM yet but it's coming.  I know it.  Maybe tonight.   :GoldenSmile1:

Hey there,Calm down.

You know nothing good happens after 10pm.Get to bed.

Hey there,Calm down.

You know nothing good happens after 10pm.Get to bed.

I'm listening.  Left two drinks/chits behind the bar at TGC last night and made it to bed by 10.  Woke up and realized why I was so fried.  I got a bit of sunburn yesterday and then wine with dinner and whiskey in a few bars on the way back to TGC.  Plus it takes  a lot of effort to hit the ball that many times in one round.   :Macarena:

I'm listening. Left two drinks/chits behind the bar at TGC last night and made it to bed by 10. Woke up and realized why I was so fried. I got a bit of sunburn yesterday and then wine with dinner and whiskey in a few bars on the way back to TGC. Plus it takes a lot of effort to hit the ball that many times in one round. :Macarena:

Hahahahaha.I played on Saturday and had to get someone to drive my truck home at 2pm.Dial a driver.Cost me $70 which is a great fucking deal to have your truck at your house in the morning.

Was in bed at around 7pm.

How's the game?

Smart man not driving home.  One reason I do live Pattaya is I can get schnockered and I don't have t a car I walk.  BTW, they are cracking down on drink driving here now.  Almost as if this was part of the real world.   :GoldenSmile1:

The game is in the dumspter.  No idea why.  I was actually OK with my game in Scottsdale but I left it there.  29 stableford Monday and a gross 86 on Siam yesterday.  To show how lame I am on the final hole, par 5, with the match on the line I lasered a 5 wood to 10 feet of the pin about 3 feet off the back for an eagle opportunity..  Three jacked and no win.  Maybe drinking is a good idea after all.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update.  I actually stayed awake past 11.  Was in the Cave.  Band is good.  Enjoyed my time there.  Still, 11:30 and time for sleep.   :GoldenSmile1:

Archived