IGNORED

The Cave Pattaya.

The Cave

Just an update that we are still here. A very low high season start & now in the quiet lowest of low season.

The band just gets better & better with time working together. We are still giving 55 baht Guilbys Gin, Vodka & local spirits including mixer. We have had a fair few guys request some extra girls around would be nice for the single guys visiting The Cave, so we now have some pretty Hostesses as well as service. These girls are bar finable at their discretion. Rock On. :Chokdee:

Take a look at our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/thecavepattaylkmetro

Yes, thanks for update.

May I ask, as I didnt get a definitive answer from you previously..............................

If I bring a girl with me to your place will she be asked if she wants or will I be asked/or expected to pay any commission on drinks I buy her ?

If I meet a girl in the Cave I have no problem in doing so, but if I bring one to your place I do.

Great band but this is an issue for me that I hope you will clarify.

Cheers

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

What type of music does the band play here?And what time do they get started?I'll be stopping in on my next trip,thanks for the update.

Beerburger, if you bring a girl from outside she will be treated with the respect she deserves and you will be asked to pay our standard price for her drinks. If you buy one of our girls a drink you will be asked to pay lady drink prices.

Steel, our band starts at 8:30 and plays rock. 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and current - from Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin through to Creed and Rammstein - along with some Thai bands - if it ROCKS so do we !!!

Putting this at the top of my list of places to check out in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beerburger, if you bring a girl from outside she will be treated with the respect she deserves and you will be asked to pay our standard price for her drinks. If you buy one of our girls a drink you will be asked to pay lady drink prices.

Steel, our band starts at 8:30 and plays rock. 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and current - from Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin through to Creed and Rammstein - along with some Thai bands - if it ROCKS so do we !!!

sweet!ill be checking in out next month.

Whats the bands name? Is it same band all the time or are there different bands? Do they only play covers?

Sent from my SM-G313HU using Tapatalk

I spent a few nights there last trip.

Great place with friendly owner.

I'll be back there again in a few weeks for sure!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I don't know.  Last time I went in this bar small glasses with unknown liquids in them showed up in front of me and memory grows fainter with the retelling.  I seem to recall I liked the band but I may have to return to make sure of it.   :GoldenSmile1:

Enjoyed my first visit the other night.

Not an expert, but band seemed to be excellent guitarists. No comment about the vocals ;-)

May have stretched them a bit with my request, but thought they coped admirably with Sunshine of Your Love including Clapton's guitar solo.

Be back soon.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

me and my partner arriving 18th july,will be in a few nights if the music is good,do you play music or videos when band not on.

My gal loved the cave, the staff treated her great, and was never charged extra for a drink.

This comment is not directed at you Weblo, just for everyone.

If it ever happens that you are charged lady drink price for a girl you brought in, just ask her if she asked for it. Some girls in the soi that have brought in guys in the past, also had freelanced there, so they would of want it if they brought the guy in.

Not any more, as we don't have freelancers. We have our own hostesses & service staff.

Rock Chick Hostesses, IMHO you can't go wrong!  Works at Sweethearts!.. :GoldenSmile1:

Whats the bands name? Is it same band all the time or are there different bands? Do they only play covers?

Sent from my SM-G313HU using Tapatalk

The band is our house band, they play 7 nights a week covering many different bands. As some others have pointed out some vocals "stretch" them, but some they absolutely nail. Listening to a great version of "Highway to Hell" as I type this. ROCK ON!!!

Just trying to bookmark the location on my google maps in case I forget. It on the top right corner of LK right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great! Love rock music especially bands doing covers. And even live rock chicks more. Will definitely check you out

Never say never

• 2 weeks later...

We called in three times during our stay and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The band was very good, and what was also nice they would play requests along with customers taking a turn at singing and some of these were very good indeed.

I would certainly recommend the Cave, always have a good time when i go in. The only problem is there are too many other distractions on LK.

Been here since Saturday.  Haven't been out later than 9 PM yet but it's coming.  I know it.  Maybe tonight.   :GoldenSmile1:

We called in three times during our stay and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The band was very good, and what was also nice they would play requests along with customers taking a turn at singing and some of these were very good indeed.

Shows how different people like different things. A drunk, shoeless farang hogged the mic during the entire time when I took a friend there. He refused to go back as a result.

Shame, as the band are very good. I'll certainly visit again the next time I'm in Pattaya.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Shows how different people like different things. A drunk, shoeless farang hogged the mic during the entire time when I took a friend there. He refused to go back as a result.

Shame, as the band are very good. I'll certainly visit again the next time I'm in Pattaya.

I agree if there is a drunk farang who thinks he is "entertaining" with his rock tributes then i just walk out. I come to hear the professional band not some drunk idiot.

:hello09: Sorry! 

Archived