Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Translation required

mrfreeze

For when you're seeing a ladyboy, or for when you're going to a beauty salon? :GoldenSmile1:

Now you mention it - both, if there's a difference + a normal, actual girl, if you could - maybe better to translate "I want to come on your face" - not yours, slick, the girl's

While it would be good to know about asking if they want a "facial" I am really interested in the photo translation :)

Dtaek naa - cum on face

Yaak dtaek naa - I want to come on your face

Not the politest of expressions and you wouldn't want to use it with the future Mrs. (Or maybe you would :D ), but it'll get your point across.

Well, so much for the romantic interlude :D

As for the pic:

ถ้าวันไหนเห็นกูร้องไห้

อย่าถามว่ากูเป็นอะไร

อยากให้เข้าใจว่ากูอดทนมา

แล้ววันนี้มันก็เกินที่กูจะรับไหวแล้ว

If someday you see me cry

Don't ask me what's the matter

I want you to understand that I've put up with it

And today it's just too much for me to take

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Thanks, I'm practising. By the way, how rude is it to say that to a TG? On a scale of 1 to 10

Thanks, I'm practising. By the way, how rude is it to say that to a TG? On a scale of 1 to 10

I guess if she has said to you "fuck me in the arse" when getting into bed then saying it to her would not be rude but most likely expected  :P

From last night:

FB translate, Google and Thai2English have me totally confused.

I asked if she was OK, and received a reply of ok..

I broke her heart very badly, so trying to put everything into context with the posts etc.

Edit: Picture added later, I think someone is plotting to kill me :P

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1: ทำไมถึงเลือกทำร้ายตัวเอง ทั้งที่มีโอกาสได้หันกลับมารักตัวเองแล้ว นี่กูโง่หรือโง่  - with a feeling sorry tag

2:ตัดสินใจจะมารักกันแล้ว ทำไมไม่ทำให้มันดี ทำไมต้องคบแอนเพื่อให้มีตัวตน แล้วค่อยกลับไปหาอีกคน ทำไปเพื่ออะไร⁉ - with a feeling bad tag

11698579_1464852053809616_2243261987584517929_n.jpg

Archived