Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Diana Pattaya

gustafo15

Has anybody stayed at the HotelDaniaPattaya.com on soi buakoaw? looking for a room for xmas and they have rooms for 700 baht with a balcony, 

anybody any reviews and are they guest friendly?

cheers

Has anybody stayed at the HotelDaniaPattaya.com on soi buakoaw? looking for a room for xmas and they have rooms for 700 baht with a balcony, 

anybody any reviews and are they guest friendly?

cheers

i read a trip report the other day about this hotel and it was not a good review. apparently the balconys line up to some adjacent roofs making it easy for thieves to break into your room which is exactly what happened to a board member on here while he was asleep. he believes it happened more than once

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i found the info on this hotel in this trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/272411-my-little-holiday-story/

never stayed there myself. this report is on hotel dania which is the webite you quoted. however in your title you have written diana. probably just a typo yes

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Look at Sutus Court, also on Soi Buakhao. They have Sutus Court 1-5, depending on your budget. Regardless of which one you choose, the pool is pretty damn good and available to all guests.

Big Mike.

It's my favorite hotel in Patts. Very cozy and friendly. Pool is small but better than nothing. Thread about the Dania is here: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/181765-hotel-dania-soi-buakhao/ I have never faced any problems there. All the necessary services very near. Definately guest friendly and they have the night porter, who will collect the BG ID-cards.

carls jr has a balcony you can use for as cheap as 100 baht a meal

?

?

oh i thought the balcony was the big sell point i was just pointing out that there is a very nice cheap balcony that can be utilised if they wanted to take a cheaper room without said balcony

Has it reopened? It was pretty run down last I stayed in it but the location was good. It was closed in November but it looked like it may reopen.

Opposite action street?

Was fully open in december

Stayed a few times at Dania and never any problem.

It's a one of the better guesthouses in Pat and location  great.

All room facing Action street was upgraded with soundproof windows shortly after action street opened and believe there was a general upgrade of all room last year.

Book early if plans are  Christmas or Easter as normally full

A balcony is a big selling point to me as I'm a smoker, beats having to go outside the building to have a smoke

oh i thought the balcony was the big sell point i was just pointing out that there is a very nice cheap balcony that can be utilised if they wanted to take a cheaper room without said balcony

A balcony is a big selling point to me as I'm a smoker, beats having to go outside the building to have a smoke

sorry there is no smoking allowed on carls jr balcony but just outside there is a terrace you can smoke on

Stayed a few times at Dania and never any problem.

It's a one of the better guesthouses in Pat and location  great.

All room facing Action street was upgraded with soundproof windows shortly after action street opened and believe there was a general upgrade of all room last year.

Book early if plans are  Christmas or Easter as normally full

Yes I didn't had any problems with noise last time. I had the 4th floor room facing the Action Street. My mate had the 3rd floor room facing the swimming pool and no surprise it was very good also.

Archived