Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Some pics of tonight's lightning storm

Bruce Mangosteen

Very nice pics, what kind of camera do u use. Again awsome pics man :)
Cheers, mate. I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. Nice little gadget, bazillion features, 10x optical zoom yet small.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Great shots m8...thxs for sharing

Those are awesome pictures. I should hire you to do a nude portfolio for me.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Love them. I have just recently bought a SLR, reading the manual really helps. I wish I could run across something like that while reading the manual. Cheers.

Great shots m8...thxs for sharing
Cheers! :)

Those are awesome pictures. I should hire you to do a nude portfolio for me.
Will it bother you if I'm a bit fat with grey hair? :D

Love them. I have just recently bought a SLR, reading the manual really helps. I wish I could run across something like that while reading the manual. Cheers.
That had actually been happening frequently, just so happened I saw it coming and hauled out the book! :Buddy1:

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Amazing photos. Well done mate :D
Cheers, mate. :o

Cheers, mate. :o

I "stole" thse picks to send to my oldman as he likes that stuff. Hope you don't mind (i think i said this to you on the other board anyway) But they wont be copied or apear online elsewhere mate :D

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I "stole" thse picks to send to my oldman as he likes that stuff. Hope you don't mind (i think i said this to you on the other board anyway) But they wont be copied or apear online elsewhere mate :D
No probs, mate. Thanks for letting me know though.

Photography is such a great art. If you have the right tools to manage these kinds of shots, they make you have the fun you like to have in this kind of art. Well done mate for capturing these great photo`s. They are awesome.

Cheers,

Adrie.

• 1 month later...

thought i would take the time to say that the photos that you posted were great. I have recently bought a nice new camera specifically for my trip to LOS & NZ although still have to figure out all the settings.

funny enough the pointed building was the first picture i took when trying it out as i can see it from my balcony although have no idea what its is !!

Over next couple of weeks will be trying to aspire to your level and take a great deal more, my attempts came out blurred :( and worthless by comparison.

also thought great excuse t take some pics of the missus in the clothes that women look best in during the hot weather and the many about town also lol.

keep up the great work

We've had quite a few lightning storms over the Gulf lately. Fortunately, one of these came together with one of my nights off and me reading the manual for my camera. Here are the results:

478010-308.jpg

478010-309.jpg

478010-310.jpg

478010-311.jpg

478010-312.jpg

478010-313.jpg

478010-314.jpg

478010-315.jpg

478010-316.jpg

Edited by Scottish Jenny

Please take time to complete your profile and send a lengthy email - after reading my own profile Otherwise I will be unlikely to respond as I shall assume you have not taken the time highlights a lack of commitment or reliability.

• 5 months later...

Excelent photos, alas my attempts at taking similar lightning storms have never worked out either I,m too late pushing the button or the photo comes out blured maybe its my advancing years and the reflexes go to the dogs.

Excelent photos, alas my attempts at taking similar lightning storms have never worked out either I,m too late pushing the button or the photo comes out blured maybe its my advancing years and the reflexes go to the dogs.
Well, in my case I have a camera that has a couple of nighttime modes, including "fireworks" and "starry sky", that keep the shutter open for long periods of time. I just gently fire the shutter and hope for the best! :Clap7:

Of course, as with many other sorts of photography, you have to take many more shots than the ones that give the result you want. Also, while I didn't mess with color, contrast, etc., with these, I did crop and center them for better composition from the original 7Mpx photos.

BTW, thanks to all for the nice comments. To Scottish Jenny, the building is the Pattaya Park hotel.

excellent photos - happy snapping

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

excellent photos - happy snapping
Thanks.

damn, i cant see them

all i see is a white box with a red X.

Me too :Number1a: Anybody any ideas why this happens?

But the good news is, when Jenny used the "quote" facility, there they show up. :Bravo1: