Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Some pics of tonight's lightning storm

Bruce Mangosteen

We've had quite a few lightning storms over the Gulf lately. Fortunately, one of these came together with one of my nights off and me reading the manual for my camera. Here are the results:

428546-7.jpg

428546-8.jpg

428546-9.jpg

428546-10.jpg

428546-11.jpg

428546-12.jpg

428546-13.jpg

428546-14.jpg

428546-15.jpg

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Those are some seriously great shots. Better get a copyright on them asap--as I am sure they might find their way into someones publications.

Thanks for sharing

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Great pic´s.

The power of nature is.........well let´s say POWERFULL :wacko:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Cheers, guys. Interestingly, the camera saw things my eyes didn't, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised with some of these pics.

Those are some seriously great shots. Better get a copyright on them asap--as I am sure they might find their way into someones publications.
Frankly, I figure that once a photo is published in a digital format, it's open season anyway. That's why I never watermark or put any other distinguishing marks on my pics. If somebody is sad enough to repost my pics and claim them as their own, they would have to have a pretty small life, and I suppose it's OK if they get that sort of thrill from my pics.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Frankly, I figure that once a photo is published in a digital format, it's open season anyway. That's why I never watermark or put any other distinguishing marks on my pics. If somebody is sad enough to repost my pics and claim them as their own, they would have to have a pretty small life, and I suppose it's OK if they get that sort of thrill from my pics.

Cheers for that just sold them to Pattaya Daily news for 25 K baht :rolleyes:

Lovely pictures mate

Good shots, lots of colour and well taken

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Thanks again, guys!

Cheers for that just sold them to Pattaya Daily news for 25 K baht :rolleyes:
Ha seep ha seep gaw dai! :D

Awesome pics... you either have a steady hand or a good tripod!
A good tripod standing on a shite table actually! :) The shots were taken by putting the camera in "starry night" mode and opening the shutter for periods of time between 15 seconds and 1 minute, then praying for something cool to happen. I found 30 seconds the best compromise between time to catch something and plumes around the lights. Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Great pics. I know this might be a dumb question but I just don't remember that tower space needle thingy being there last time I was in Pats. What is that?

Good shots! And a nice view over Pattaya. Where have you been when you took these pictures?

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Great pics. I know this might be a dumb question but I just don't remember that tower space needle thingy being there last time I was in Pats. What is that?
It's Pattaya Park, located off Thappraya Rd. in Jomthien. There's a restaurant at the top of that tower, and you can travel up and down via cable-goldola or individually in a harness. There is also a small amusement park with some rides surrounding the park, as well as a swimming pool and beach access. http://www.pattayapark.com/

Good shots! And a nice view over Pattaya. Where have you been when you took these pictures?
Standing on the balcony of my condo mate. View Talay 1A.

Great pictures

Thanks for sharing, they are awesome

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant pics.

When i was flying over India last month i watched a lightning storm from above the cluds, it was amazing to see as i had never watched this before and it lasted about 30-40 mins and had me totaly gob smacked.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina