IGNORED

Embarrassing subject

rick379

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten there gynecomastia or man boobs delta with in Thailand and if so where would you recommend.. it is a quite embarrassing subject which about 60% of men are affected with. Anyway I'm looking for a board satisfied plastic surgeon to deal with it. Thanks for any suggestions of good places you used and I can check out for myself

The gym ?

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

The Gyms great but unfortunately still not satisfied and it's a problem many of males suffer from. Anyway only men with the problem would understand and guys that suggest the gym really don't understand. I'm looking for the best surgeon that specializes in gynecomastia.. thanks

Yea this is not always treatable with gym. I remember seeing a body builder who had this problem and opted for plastic surgery.

Get your testosterone levels checked I have just had mine done (it was very low) and am now getting testosterone injections every two weeks from my GP in the UK.

Mine was checked for another health problem I have but low testosterone levels has many side effects including man boobs (me too), low mood, erection problems,  etc., etc., etc.

A hormone imbalance could be the cause it may or may not be but worth checking anyway.

In short get yourself checked out there could be an underlying problem that is causing it kidney or liver problems that you may not know you have for instance.

Getting them reduced by surgery could just be treating the symptom not the cause.

Yea this is not always treatable with gym. I remember seeing a body builder who had this problem and opted for plastic surgery.

Maybe , but the OP said it effected 60% of men , the majority of that number ( myself included ) would see results if they lost weight and hit the bench in the gym , a smaller number will be hormone imbalance and corrected by taking supplements / changing diet , I would guess only a small minority actually require surgery , that may include the OP so apologies if that is the case you have exhausted all other avenues

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I normally just slap an extra 100bt note on each of my boob and the girls love it. Very sexyman indeed .

Sorry op i did not add anything of value to the subject . LOL

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

It appears I really fucked up by posting a very humiliating sensitive subject that I was hoping some people that spend a lot of time in Thailand would possible have a helpful tip about a place. But as often seen on here its a bunch of as shoes making there comments. I've seen a good majority of the men around pattaya and trust me, you to should be paying attention, not running game your mouth trying to be funny...

It appears I really fucked up by posting a very humiliating sensitive subject that I was hoping some people that spend a lot of time in Thailand would possible have a helpful tip about a place. But as often seen on here its a bunch of as shoes making there comments. I've seen a good majority of the men around pattaya and trust me, you to should be paying attention, not running game your mouth trying to be funny...

I've only seen one reply that could be considered trying to be funny or disrespectful.

Having the same condition myself even though it doesn't bother me that much I can understand to a degree how you may be upset about it but it seems to me all the others were trying to help in their own way.

masculinity, paranoia, maybe not so much paranoia, but acceptance.

maybe counseling, talking to more men, friends could help more than any surgery.

no ones perfect, everyone has something they dont like about themselves, just no one ever talks about it.

not always visible, so you dont always know. sometimes visible, but to you and me normal, but it bothers that individual, such as hair loss.

google guys and hairloss issues, maybe doesnt bother you, many think better with no hair, but there are those that get depressed about it and spend thousands on this issue.

reading something like this may help you to understand a bit more about yourself and your issue.

I hope this can help, and you can learn to accept.

I just thought the question was quite specific, so any comments past that are just that. If you can't answer the question then trust me you don't always have to have something to say especially on such a sensitive matter..

I just thought the question was quite specific, so any comments past that are just that. If you can't answer the question then trust me you don't always have to have something to say especially on such a sensitive matter..

aha, okay..... you're one of those.

good luck.

U r really tits up about this aren't you ?

Gobby, if you weren't such a illiterate idiot, you would know to put a exclamation point and not a question mark on your statement... oh I see, this is fun making rude comments of other people's embarrassing questions... go fuck yourself gobby!!!

LMAO ???????

As quick as you responded gobby it appears your following the thread, so my guess is you are poking fun but secreting hoping for some insight... good luck..

Maybe , but the OP said it effected 60% of men , the majority of that number ( myself included ) would see results if they lost weight and hit the bench in the gym , a smaller number will be hormone imbalance and corrected by taking supplements / changing diet , I would guess only a small minority actually require surgery , that may include the OP so apologies if that is the case you have exhausted all other avenues

I don't share the opinion that surgery should always be the last resort.

Interesting subject. Not something i would like to have a problem with. Curious ....how bad are they? How old are you? You have lost any excess weight too?

I like to keep KY Gel under mine, help prevent rash and very handy for when I let a LB titty fuck me, also a quick swipe and I am lubed up for anal win win!........

Lots of good cosmetic options out there.

Here is a quick link via google form BKK gyno male cosmetic options.... includes link to drs. clinics and youtube vids.

this is only a starting point; I hope this helps  https://www.google.com/search?q=gynecomastia+surgery+bangkok&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Check, and double check via boards and in person if possible with guys who have had the procedure, of course.

Just trying to get you started mate.

GOOD LUCK.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten there gynecomastia or man boobs delta with in Thailand and if so where would you recommend.. it is a quite embarrassing subject which about 60% of men are affected with. Anyway I'm looking for a board satisfied plastic surgeon to deal with it. Thanks for any suggestions of good places you used and I can check out for myself

Send a SMS or e-mail to Gavin Waddell at Phyathai Hospital in Sriracha and ask him to arrange a consult with a plastic surgeon and at the same time, an endocrinologist.

http://www.phyathai-sriracha.com/en/department/international/

The former for the correction (it's essentially a mastectomy with nipples left intact) and the latter to see if there is a hormonal reason for it. 

A lot closer than Bangkok, an ex-pat medical coordinator, English interpreters provided,  and better prices. And if you're paying cash, boy are you dealt with fast.

It's better to get a proper medical review than be embarrassed. 

It is indeed a very embarrassing condition.

Unfortunately once you get true man boobs, glandular tissue growth and not just fat deposits, surgery is probably the only option. Usually you can only grow out of man boobs transitioning from young kid to teen/adult.

My moobs got noticeable in early 30's. I dieted and exercised and lost tons of weight, but moobs stayed.

I had surgery done in bay area california, went under general anesthesia. Had gland tissue removed and lipo done. Recovery was tough for me. For a week after surgery, I had to wear a tight vest as chest skin is loose from muscles. It was weird sensation feeling your chest skin 'separating' from your pecs without the vest. It was also painful and I took meds. No strenuous activity for weeks afterwards.

I don't know how advanced this type of surgery has become, and I mentioned it here before, but if one is interested in having it done in Thailand, don't expect an easy recovery or surgery where you have surgery in the morning, and mongering the next day. This isn't to be taken lightly like that.

Plan on at least a month and a half. Several weeks of recovery and recuperation, then go from there.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Liposuction instead of surgery for gynecomastia could be a good alternative.

In europe ther are a lot of clinics offering this kind of treatment for gynecomastie.

In Bangkok there have to be also clinics offering this treatment.

Archived