IGNORED

Doner Kebab cart LK Metropole

I used to eat at the one next to Oz burger on soi diane all the time then got really I'll the last time I ate there so even though I loved them, I don't like feeling the effects of stomach bug and stuck on the toilet for a day or 2.. I had not thought about it but it had to be the mayo, I thought maybe the meat sitting there all evening but I bet it was the warm mayo..

I used to eat at the one next to Oz burger on soi diane all the time then got really I'll the last time I ate there so even though I loved them, I don't like feeling the effects of stomach bug and stuck on the toilet for a day or 2.. I had not thought about it but it had to be the mayo, I thought maybe the meat sitting there all evening but I bet it was the warm mayo..

^^

Same for me..i'm pretty sure the mayo in the heat all day turned my stomach. These days I only do hot sauce on kebobs. Haven't had a problem with kabobs since i made the switch..but it is possible i got the upset stomach from another place. I'm a butterfly with the girls and the street food..I need a condom for my stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 These two make a great kebab.

oops...pic didn't load. Anywho, it was a pic of the husband & wife at entrance to LK Metro.

Has anybody found a decent donner kebab not a chicken kebab in other words one made with reformed mutton.

Has anybody found a decent donner kebab not a chicken kebab in other words one made with reformed mutton.

You need to go to the turkish kebab shops near the entrance of Walking Street for those.

You need to go to the turkish kebab shops near the entrance of Walking Street for those.

Thanks for that I was aware of those shops and the one on Pattaya Klang it was a badly worded question from me I meant on a roadside cart sorry.

Thanks for that I was aware of those shops and the one on Pattaya Klang it was a badly worded question from me I meant on a roadside cart sorry.

Don't know of any carts. There is a Turkish place in The Avenue (opposite side of the same building as McDonalds) FWIW.

• 9 months later...

Lamb kebab next to Sugar Sugar a gogo on Lk used to be my favourite, is it still there? Coming to town this sunday and was allready thinking about that kebab. I must be getting old since before I only had pussy on my mind :P

Lamb kebab next to sugar sugar a gogo on Lk used to be my favourite, is it still there? Coming to town this sunday and was allready thinking about that kebab. I must be getting old since before I only had pussy on my mind :P

Yes it is still there.

I still go to the place in the OP often. The guy actually has a mini kebab empire going. He also owns the cart next to Oz Burger, one on Soi 7 and one on Soi 8. If it has the pink sign like in the OP it his his cart.

His ok I agree. Me and my daughter use to eat there before we went to the cinema. I like also like the kebab next to Oasis agogo. She really fill the kebab full. A decent meal when in mostly places you need eat 2 to get full.

The lamb kebab there is awesome. Have to wait a bit longer but it's right up there with the best in Pattaya IMHO.

Is the lamb kebab the one that advertises its self as english style kebabs

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

That sauce sits in the sun all day. Watch yourself!

Ate two last night. Delicious and I am good as gold.

Ate two last night. Delicious and I am good as gold.

I have eaten dozens over the years with no problem except for one time, same same my friend.

Tried all the above places & more, always goes down well after a night's heavy drinking!

Archived