IGNORED

New treatment for baldness available soon in Thailand

RabbitRun

Embrace the baldness. Just shave your head or cut your hair very short.

chai!

Interesting study, thanks for posting this, Davie. I didn't know the likely real impact of this therapy prior to reading this. A couple of key paragraphs from Davie's link:

A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[6–11] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. These effects occurred early in the therapy and returned to normal on stopping or over a time on continuous use of the drug. The only causal relation between finasteride and sexual adverse effects is decreased ejaculatory volume because of predominant action of DHT on prostate.

A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in <2% of men.[10] These side-effects disappeared not only in all men who stopped the drug because of the side effects but also in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each side effect mentioned decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with finasteride. The incidence of side effects were comparable to that of placebo both at one year and at 5 years.

If there were an effective and safe cure for baldness, I reckon Prince William would be making use of it.

If there were an effective and safe cure for baldness, I reckon Prince William would be making use of it.

Even Harry is starting to lose his at the back very quickly now.  I wonder who his father really was  !!  Hewitt would have come out with it by now but no way are they 100% brothers

They dont even remotely look like each other and as for the hair colour !!

Has anyone found where the OP product is on sale in Pattaya yet   ?   If you're afraid to openly post feel free to PM

As the OP states, it isn't available retail yet, but is being manufactured for release sometime this year.

Shaving my head takes a lot of time and I am lazy.  Need pill to accelerate hair loss and give me hope.

Bizarre completely bizarre.....!!

I used propecia years ago and it really screwed me up. Mental side effects and made my dick numb to the point I couldn't feel anything. Libido completely tanked. I was 29. Still haven't totally recovered. Does good hair really matter in Thailand anyway? Just a warning.

I used propecia years ago and it really screwed me up. Mental side effects and made my dick numb to the point I couldn't feel anything. Libido completely tanked. I was 29. Still haven't totally recovered. Does good hair really matter in Thailand anyway? Just a warning.

Have never heard of those side effects.  Apart from the numb dick you have a got Fibromyalgia and as Fibro has something like 96 symptoms wouldn't be susprised if that was one as well !!

Archived