IGNORED

Rango Steakhouse – Newest Steakhouse in Pattaya

I tried it out last  Month, The Steak was one of the most tenderest I have had, the spud was a bit dry, The service girl was in training so the manager served me and she sort of was just watching what was going on, The tomato Bruschetta was really nice,

I think these guys have a few restaurants it seems the same as The Steakhouse in China Gardens , so not sure if they are owned by the same bloke.

Anyhow no real complaints only I'd have preferred the mash spuds a bit more creamy.

Do we have another "Potato Gate"? :GoldenSmile1:

any prices available ?????????????????????????/

• 5 weeks later...

I went using eatigo 50% discount. Prices were a little high without the discount but are very good value with the discount.

The t bone goes for about 950, others are less except waigu.

Cowboy theme, 2 micro brews on draft, I'll be back.

Plenty of parking just before the restaurant (big lot on the left) 

Just thought I'd mention that Rango was closed when I passed tonight and there were bags of cement inside.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Just thought I'd mention that Rango was closed when I passed tonight and there were bags of cement inside.

Sure it was cement and not instant mash?

I'll give the place a proper review on my next trip home.

Unfortunately, I had to return to work so it might be a few months.

Aaaarrgghh.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

I too have made that observation. I just couldn't find this thread again (forgot the exact name of the place).

And here I got off the bus early just so I could check it out...

Aha, the plot (or mash?) thickens.

I walked past again just now, and there were a bunch of guys working on what seemed like a plumbing problem. Well, either that or digging pipe trenches through concrete is their hobby.

• 3 weeks later...

Aren't they out of business now?

They definitely got deleted from eatigo.com. 

Well... The big hole right through the outside seating was fixed last time I went by a couple of days ago. So they might be opening up again soon?

I tried it once, took advantage of the pepper steak promotion (350 baht), which was a steal imo, also ordered shrimp cocktail as a starter and liked it, the complementary nachos were tastier than what I get at Beefeater.

Prices without promotions are on par with Sizzler, steak & Co and BF, which is asking for failure with that location. New pricing model and there's chance to attract Soi6 clientele.

Archived