IGNORED

Rango Steakhouse – Newest Steakhouse in Pattaya

Alanhass where are you???? Here we go again.

post-82617-0-62314100-1431880463.png

Between Klang & Tai.....really?

haha , i bet the OP dosent even know what we are all on about !! :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

any pics/prices available ????? :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Between Klang & Tai.....really?

That is why I put the map up.

haha , i bet the OP dosent even know what we are all on about !! :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

What are we all on about?

I have enjoyed a few pizzas at Fire and Stone Pizzeria, so interested to hear how this place turns out.

Based on the map, it appears to be conveniently located

steak, lamb chops and other beef may be the things that i will miss when i move to thailand.

heading over to my parents for our weekly bbq. steaks, hotdogs, lamb all great and cheap compared to thailand.

but the thai food isn't cheap and all that great over here, lol.

i'll probably be healthier avoiding it anyways:)

sorry, no disrespect intended to the owners of the new steak restaurant!!

Thanks but why is it showing somewhere near Soi 6/1, which which is more like between Klang & Nua?

Thanks but why is it showing somewhere near Soi 6/1, which which is more like between Klang & Nua?

The map is correct, I just drove by it an hour ago. It's on 2nd Rd just a little south of Soi 6/1.

I don't know if there is a second one at the location in the article or if it's just a mistake.

I love your maps nixonsbest...thanks so much

Thanks for that.

I guess the person who wrote the article doesn't even know where it is, or has their Soi's arse about lol.

I would say that the article location is half right by saying it is near Tropicanna and their FB page location is 100% correct, backed up by Goolabert's drive by!

https://www.facebook.com/rangosteakhouse/timeline

What are you on about? :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

HI nixonsbest.

Good day mate.

I Will be in Pattaya by the end of this week. and I will defiantly check it out. I hope will test as good as OZ steak.

And by the way can you tell me where FIRE AND STONE PIZZERIA are located I will check out to.

Are you part owner of this joint ?

Tank you...

HI nixonsbest.

Hi Mickey-vw

Good day mate.

G'day Mate

I Will be in Pattaya by the end of this week. and I will defiantly check it out. I hope will test as good as OZ steak.

Photo's are always good and please check out following and compare!  I hope you like mashed spuds, cause we love em here!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/262282-review-steaks-at-patricks-vs-steak-co-vs-beefeater/

And by the way can you tell me where FIRE AND STONE PIZZERIA are located I will check out to.

I am sure you can Google Fire and Stone Pizzeria Pattaya yourself.

Are you part owner of this joint ?

:LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2: No!

Tank you...

Thank You...

oh , you are the OP !!!! :hello09:  :hello09:

obviously i didnt go back and read it properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it out last  Month, The Steak was one of the most tenderest I have had, the spud was a bit dry, The service girl was in training so the manager served me and she sort of was just watching what was going on, The tomato Bruschetta was really nice,

I think these guys have a few restaurants it seems the same as The Steakhouse in China Gardens , so not sure if they are owned by the same bloke.

Anyhow no real complaints only I'd have preferred the mash spuds a bit more creamy.

girl outside in the cute cowboy outfit .....she'd make a fortune two soi's to her left

I tried it out last  Month, The Steak was one of the most tenderest I have had, the spud was a bit dry, The service girl was in training so the manager served me and she sort of was just watching what was going on, The tomato Bruschetta was really nice,

I think these guys have a few restaurants it seems the same as The Steakhouse in China Gardens , so not sure if they are owned by the same bloke.

Anyhow no real complaints only I'd have preferred the mash spuds a bit more creamy.

OH no, don't get anyone going on the spuds( alanhass ) this could be another 20 pager!

Archived