IGNORED

Girl friendly hotels - for a 3rd person (we're a couple) - Nova Gold do not allow

Feverdogg

Hi all.

So I thought I'd narrowed down my search for hotels etc, then had a curve ball thrown at me.

We are planning to go, as a m/f couple, in 2 weeks time, for a 7 night trip to Pattaya.

We were looking at staying at Nova Gold hotel...which according to http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/  has no joiner fees and so on.

I thought perhaps it be best to contact them and check their response however with us being a couple.

This is the response

Thanks you very much for choosing to stay with us. But regarding for your enquiry if you already stay 2 person we not allowed visitor to stay with you or if you would like to take another one go to your room someone have to wait you at the lobby.(not allowed to stay 3 person in the room but if you booking for Grand Deluxe you can stay 3 person)

No surprises that the other half isn't too keen on that idea lol.

Soooo....I'm back to drawing board now.

Does anyone know of any decent hotels that are guest friendly for a "3rd+" person.  Or indeed those with a small charge even as this sort of info seems much less available as most of the time it is for singles wanting to add 1 person.  Sadly, means I cant rely on the above link too much (well unless I upgrade to Grand Deluxe tho haven't priced that yet)

which area are you looking to stay in in pattaya 

If you book in naturally as a double at A1 on Beach Rd and then want take 3rd person, bargirl, back to loom there is a 1000thb charge and the 3rd person must leave loom next day by midday or another 1000thb charge. But no problem take the extra back just register them at desk and pay the cash when take them up to room I did multiple times Feb last year.

which area are you looking to stay in in pattaya 

Not quite set on location yet.....never been before...we plan on doing DD, but would like a look around Soi 6, WS etc.....ideally a little bit quieter...or at front overlooking sea, where quite easy to get from A to B ..   Just using expedia to hunt for deals within there

If you book in naturally as a double at A1 on Beach Rd and then want take 3rd person, bargirl, back to loom there is a 1000thb charge and the 3rd person must leave loom next day by midday or another 1000thb charge. But no problem take the extra back just register them at desk and pay the cash when take them up to room I did multiple times Feb last year.

Thanks, I'll see what I can see there.....although that adds up, that I should maybe price up the super deluxe room too shortly when have chance :)

Ideally looking at around 3.5-4stars

I've noticed LK Renaissance on the barfriendly site says

"“Dear sir, For a guest staying alone, there will be no charge. For guests staying double, there will be a charge for 500 THB for the 3rd person"

so if I'm reading that correct, it would be allowable for just 500 extra for the night.

I hope the beds are big enough to share with 3 on for a night :)

You also can come later with the Thai person if the one is already in the room.

There is a wee trick you can do at the Sabai wing, the entrance is on soi 1, but there are a couple of other entrances that bypass the reception. For instance if you go through reception on soi one and use the lift there, your wife could easily come in through soi 2 with your guest and use the lift at the pool unchallenged and no one is the wiser.

I had a room in Tims boutiqypue hitel, think it was an exec room or junior suite & they didn't charge me anything on the 3 separate nights I took 2 girls back with me, maybe have a look there

thanks - helpful info :)

Just a pain trying to remember (and find) all the places.  for peace of mind I'd rather book flight + hotel from one site too.

So basically...ignore them saying no to 3 and just sneak one in.  I thought they would insist on having the ladies ID card however, especially if with the missus.And then on their computer system would probably see there was a couple booked in that room

I am now kinda wondering if ST rooms might be more appropriate too mind :)  Assuming ST rooms cater for couples too (which I guess they would - maybe an extra charge tho).  Cheap, can hopefully make her horny for another girl later in the day and so on :)

I am now kinda wondering if ST rooms might be more appropriate too mind

For what you pay for a short time room you could book with this fella below, no restrictions at all on guests.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/user/2887-daveo/

He has plenty of posts on this site and from what i have seen is usually quite swift in answering, give him a PM (personal message) it is in the pull down menu on your name, top right corner.

Most of his places are on soi chaiyapoon, some above saucy "massage" places.

Am I right in thinking that Soi 6 ST meets are generally held in a room upstairs from the bar?  Some ways that could be convenient

thanks....I kinda expected rooms like that to look a bit of a dump...but truth be told, they don't look too bad.

Noise might be a bit of an issue with a bar directly underneath, and people shagging nonstop ST in the room next door tho :)  I'll check them out for location etc however and keep options open - It's certainly cheaper by looks of it thats for sure

I've stayed in the Queen Vic down the road before, rooms were quiet, not a typical Soi 6 bar, in that cannot barfine staff and pub shuts at 11, you then enter through the rear entrance/

A "Guest Friendly" policy. We charge for the room, not per person. If you choose to have an overnight visitor we won't even comment, we certainly won't impose any extra charge - unlike some hotels in Pattaya who will charge you exorbitant amounts.

http://www.queenvicpattaya.com/

Trip advisor reviews here:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d1760598-Reviews-Queen_Victoria_Inn-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

thanks....I'll run a few of these by the missus when she gets out of bath.

We've always only ever booked proper hotel packages on our previous ventures.....so I guess its forcing ourselves to get out of that mindset :)

A few good options there.....appreciate it

A few good options there.....appreciate it

My pleasure, hope you and your missus have a great time. I know i will when i hit town next week  :GoldenSmile1:

I've booked this place:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d7222641-Reviews-Nemo_s_Guesthouse_and_Massage-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Central to all the action, 8.8 score on Agoda, no guest fees for 2 guests, atm on site, etc

I've stayed at LK Royal Suite, had multiple girls stay over many times.

I've always stayed at the second building across the road away from reception.

I've just smiled at the security, sometimes bought him some food at 7/11 as a sweetener and bought girls up.

Never been charged extra

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

or you could book an appartment for a week. Plenty around, maybe one in the block near Central Festival Shopping Centre might be a good location?

I'm staying in the baywalk residence on beach road on a few weeks time. Nice big room with balcony overlooking the sea and never had any problem bringing a couple of girls back with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so so many options my head is gonna explode lol

I've shown the place above Ruby Club to other half - she doesn't mind the idea of that (if available) tho has concerns about its noise

I'll check apartments for a week see what comes up - hard looking when still very confused with geography of the place :)

Archived