IGNORED

Girl friendly hotels - for a 3rd person (we're a couple) - Nova Gold do not allow

Feverdogg

go to the flipper house hotel on soi 7 fantastic hotel pool on roof massage palour in lobby take as many girls back to your room as you like ...

go to the flipper house hotel on soi 7 fantastic hotel pool on roof massage palour in lobby take as many girls back to your room as you like ...

How about Flipper Lodge? Same owner same policy?

Thanks.....though I've now ended up booking a condo on VT6 :)

I did email Flipper House at the time, aswell as several others.   A suprising amount were basically No You Must Book Room For 3 People and charge here and there....but Flippers was better

Thank you for your wrote to Flipper House hotel,Pattaya.
As per your mentioned as below. We are pleased to inform you that this is no fee for visitor but she have to leave
the I.D card at the security desk before come up to the guest room.

There is a wee trick you can do at the Sabai wing, the entrance is on soi 1, but there are a couple of other entrances that bypass the reception. For instance if you go through reception on soi one and use the lift there, your wife could easily come in through soi 2 with your guest and use the lift at the pool unchallenged and no one is the wiser.

Hi insider...do you know if Sabai Wing is girl friendly for one girl?

I've only stayed at Sabai Lodge and no problem there.

Just went to the link in the post on the 1st page...answered my own question...cheers

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Baraquda multiple guest friendly? Or is there a charge for a second girl in room?

Wife and I always rent a condo in VT6. No issues at all with bringing girls back and the location is great for us. We typically hang out at the Made in Thailand Beer Bars, Soi 7, and Soi 8 so the location is perfect for us (rarely ever hit WS anymore). We hit up other areas as well, but those are every night stops. You are a quick baht bus ride in either direction from there as well. You can get nice studio condos for cheaper than many hotel rooms and have no guest issues. 

Nova Gold is not bad and runs some nice specials if you sign up for their emails. I have stayed there alone a couple times when I go before her or stay after her, but never stayed there as couple. The location is not great as it sits pretty far back from 2nd road, but I do not mind the walk myself. My wife would not like it there due to location.

Definitely stop in Ruby Club and talk to the American owner. He will typically find you a girl or two that are couple friendly. I would not stay there though as the noise would be pretty loud, but we seldom make it to sleep before 4-5am anyway when in Patts so maybe not that big of an issue.

You can find bi girls all over town and we typically get them from beer bars and sometimes Soi 6 (much cheaper than WS and gogos and we enjoy the hunt for that diamond in the rough). Make sure that your girl does the vetting to see if the girl is truly bi, as many will go but are not really into girls. My wife has a 6th sense and can typically get the feeling very quickly by talking to the girl, but we both speak some Thai which helps. 

edit: just forget all that since you are already on your trip or back home...should have read a little closer. However, if you are like us you will be back. Soon to be our 10th trip in 2.5 years.

Try four seasons place. I have stayed there numerous times and have never been denied taking back 2 girls at a time. In fact the night guard even high fives me one time. Excellent hotel

cheers guys,

yes, we are back now.  We had a great time, and stayed on VT6.  Things were certainly a little more difficult as a couple, but we managed fine here and there, mostly on Soi 6, and of course DD.  We liked the stroll up 7 but don't think we actually stopped in any bars there from memory.

I did get a pass to have a stroll through them myself too and have some fun whilst she did some shopping......very different when walk down by yourself to when theres a lady next to you...they're straight out to try and grab you (by any appendage) in lol

Archived