IGNORED

water park near Jomtien

johnfb43

I heard there is a water park near or in Jomtien. Whats it called? Is it any good? Whats the cost for a sunday pm visit?

No idea of cost.... it is next to the big tower with the rides on it.

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Think it was 100 baht to get in

In good need of a refurbish

Plenty of loose tiles and the water wasn't clean

Depends on who you are, what age, nationality, kids etc

The Jomtien waterpark pratumnak is cheap, and perfect for thai families and farang with little children.

People with more money to spend might like the Cartoon waterpark near Bang Saray.

Just me aged 58 and Asian gf..no kids

Depends on what waterpark you are talking about.

If you are referring to Pattaya Park, it is relatively cheap, and overall decent.  I have had fun there.  I don't know the price but I thought it was higher than the amount mentioned in this thread.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293919-d464603-Reviews-Pattaya_Water_Park-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

If you are referring to Cartoon Network, it is much more expensive, and is rated as "world class" rather than typical Thai water parks. Officially it is located in Bang Saray, but most people say it is in Jomtien.

http://cartoonnetworkamazone.com/en/

1590b PER DAY for person over 13.  :)

The reviews have been mixed ... http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293919-d7180020-Reviews-Cartoon_Network_Amazone-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

I went to Pattaya Park - It has several sections including a small water park which was 100 Baht. The other sections probably would have been 100 Baht too. The water park is dirty and needs updating. For 100 Baht maybe its ok but don't expect any hygiene/cleanliness anywhere. Would I recommend it - probably not..  

• 3 weeks later...

Cartoon network is ok but 1600 per adult and 890 per child way over priced

May be referring to Cartoon Water Park as Jomtien because it is actually part of the Na Jomtien jurisdiction. Pattaya Park is still in Pattaya.

Given the fact it would cost me over 10K to take the whole family to Cartoon i'll be sticking with Pattaya Park, it still a fun couple of hours

Archived