Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FBB (Female bodybuilder) experience in Pattaya

zorroguy

Zorroguy, guy???? There must be some homosexual clubs in Pattaya.

You probably know where they are.

If you cant help they guy then why comment??

Zorroguy, guy???? There must be some homosexual clubs in Pattaya.

You are definately not the smartest guy... and to add some bad taste to you as well, your social behavior lacks decency...

So you cannot understand that some people have different tastes? Or want to try something different, live out a fantasy. You label them 'not normal heterosexual males' . Do you think that everyone who is different than you is not normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any guy who is not Hetrosexual is not normal from a sexual point of view. That is not to say they are not decent people, there is nothing wrong with living out a fantasy if it rocks their boat, just as long as no one is forced to do anything against their will, and they keep their activities private between themselves.

You probably know where they are.

If you cant help they guy then why comment??

I comment because this is a public forum, and I will give my opinion, but I will always respect the opinion of others even if I don't agree with them.

Anyway, why should I know where Homosexual clubs are if I am not that way inclined?

You are definately not the smartest guy... and to add some bad taste to you as well, your social behavior lacks decency...

Does it really? What do you know about my social behaviour? I have met and spoken to Homosexual guys, and have no quibble with them as long as they keep their sexual activities private and between themselves.

Does it really? What do you know about my social behaviour? I have met and spoken to Homosexual guys, and have no quibble with them as long as they keep their sexual activities private and between themselves.

In what way does my interest indicate that I am homosexual?

Even now you are also either bullshitting or a victim of your own stupidity. With your own words labelling my interest as 'not normal' heterosexual behavior, and in the same time saying that you have no issues with homosexuals. So not normal is not an issue - your situational sense seems misplaced...

What a turn off, shes got tits similar to male freaks, er bodybuilders, I do not believe for one minute that a normal hetrosexual male would shag that, trying to shag that would put me off women for life.

Underlined by me to point out your own choice of words...

You are actually saying that homosexuals are not normal...but again you are probably not as smart as you think you are, or babbling before thinking....

I will not post anything more far away from the topic. If someone else has anything to add regarding the initial request, be happy to add anything in respect of the thread's subject. :)

There is no need to be nasty Mr Zorroguy, you are not going to get me involved in a flaming match, as I have already said which you seem to have missed, it is my opinion that no normal Heterosexual will touch that musclewoman, I am not saying you are Homosexual, I am just giving an opinion, I never said Homosexuals are not normal, as people they are, my opinion is that homosexual behaviour is not normal. I am obviously touching a nerve with you, so lets just stop this debate now.

Too much bickering in this thread.

Here's some videos to get us back on track.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Plz tell me where I can fins girls like her in bkk or pats....please :P

Too much bickering in this thread.

Here's some videos to get us back on track.

what a goddess!!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone with some more suggestions?

I am only 4 days away from being in Bangkok and Pattaya.

I never got any reply from Penpraghai.

There are definitely a few about as I'm friends with one or 2 on Facebook. Not so much bodybuilders but they obviously work out a lot as they are toned and have 6 packs.

There's also a girl in Bkk who's online on Thai Friendly alms of every day. Think her nickname there is kiwiizi or something like that. She has the most ripped 6 pack I've ever seen and I have to say it was a bit of s turn on for me.. Didn't get far talking to her though.

Gotta admit I would go out of my way to find a FBB. it's on my list of things to do before I die for sure.

Live and let live eh?

Never say never

There are definitely a few about as I'm friends with one or 2 on Facebook. Not so much bodybuilders but they obviously work out a lot as they are toned and have 6 packs.

There's also a girl in Bkk who's online on Thai friendly alms of every day. Think her nickname there is kiwiizi or something like that. She has the most ripped 6 pack I've ever seen and I have to say it was a bit of s turn on for me.. Didn't get far talking to her though.

I have been trying to find the kiwiizi girl on ThaiFriendly. No luck yet :(

Can you send me a link to her profile, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool ideas, hadn't thought of this. 

Going to gyms and just talking to a girl you like - in a civilized way, since she (or her friends) can beat you up, might produce results.  TGs that are into fitness and all that are likely to have need for extra cash to pay for supplements, trainers, gear etc.

Why not?

Take a few tips from the animal kingdom about how to approach dangerous females.

Remember to dance for 100 minutes first.

If you have to ask the question, you wouldn't understand the answer.

what a goddess!!

Impressive, but she looks like a ladyboy, major LB vibe. Wouldn't stop me.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Nor me.  :WinkGrin1:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Pm me for Email

but she is damm expensive she is asking for 500USD!!!!!!

I think thats to much.

PM sent!

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

• 3 years later...

Found this thread and though I'd bump it. It would be a cool box to tick to bag a fitness model. There is a ripped girl at Crystal, but she is only a show girl and not for barfines apparently. Anyone have suggestions?

Archived