Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FBB (Female bodybuilder) experience in Pattaya

zorroguy

Hi

This kind of a fetish question.

Are there any female bodybuilder girls in Pattaya?

I am looking for girls like the one in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfMYrskzF4

Please, let me know if these rare species can be found anywhere in Pattaya (or BKK). 

Is there really no one that can help me in my  search for these muscled beauties? :(

Never saw one in patt area .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Thai Girls are lazzzzzzzeeeeee, at least most of the one staying in Pattaya. Some you will find in a Gym, but I never did see a real FBB around a Gym in Pattaya. Maybe I went to the wrong one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm friends with a girl from Living Dolls Showcase on WS and one of her friends is always at the gym and training muai thai everyday... might be worth asking the mamasan. Not really a BB physique but as close as you will get I think. You wont find any GG girls on smashing all the hormones she can get her hands on and in the gym 7 days a week like the girl posted in the OP although I'd definitely bang. She'll have no need for P4P income though, real BB gals like that have connected sponsors and will do whatever they can to get their legit hormones, some often tomboys too... and I'm not talking about walking into Tims Pharmacy and buying some Bayer Testivoron lol.

goto to Tonys on 3rd road or any of the Gyms near there..... walk up to any of the dudes lifting and tell them you are willing to pay them 3k baht if they dress in drag and go short time with you.... be prepared to run fast though

I'm friends with a girl from Living Dolls Showcase on WS and one of her friends is always at the gym and training muai thai everyday... might be worth asking the mamasan. Not really a BB physique but as close as you will get I think. You wont find any GG girls on hormones and in the gym 7 days a week.

I think I know the one. Has a bit of a wide ass, but fit as hell. Almost looks like she is half black.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Living Dolls, go check her out. Fit as fuck and she can definately shake her ass :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

20150213_040130.jpg

I noticed there's some sort of flex bodybuilding show at royal garden this week might be some hanging around there.

I am not in Pattaya at the moment. I will be in Pattaya from 15th july to 23rd july. I would appreciate names and contact info.

Thanks.

goto to Tonys on 3rd road or any of the gyms near there..... walk up to any of the dudes lifting and tell them you are willing to pay them 3k baht if they dress in drag and go short time with you.... be prepared to run fast though

:LOL2:

Robw

Hi

This kind of a fetish question.

Are there any female bodybuilder girls in Pattaya?

I am looking for girls like the one in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfMYrskzF4

Please, let me know if these rare species can be found anywhere in Pattaya (or BKK). 

Hey Zorro

That is Penpraghai Tiangngok AKA FON she lives in pattaya.

she is sexy as hell for sure I talked with her before on Email

about setting up an session with her

she got an clip for sale also her

http://clips4sale.com/penpraghai-tiangngok

Cool ideas, hadn't thought of this. 

Going to Gyms and just talking to a girl you like - in a civilized way, since she (or her friends) can beat you up, might produce results.  TGs that are into fitness and all that are likely to have need for extra cash to pay for supplements, trainers, gear etc.

Why not?

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Hey Zorro

That is Penpraghai Tiangngok AKA FON she lives in pattaya.

she is sexy as hell for sure I talked with her before on Email

about setting up an session with her

she got an clip for sale also her

http://clips4sale.com/penpraghai-tiangngok

THanks alot ...I will check out that link you sent me...

Clicked on the link, but not sure where to be able to contact her...

Clicked on the link, but not sure where to be able to contact her...

Pm me for Email

but she is damm expensive she is asking for 500USD!!!!!!

I think thats to much.

goto to Tonys on 3rd road or any of the gyms near there..... walk up to any of the dudes lifting and tell them you are willing to pay them 3k baht if they dress in drag and go short time with you.... be prepared to run fast though

he he :FunnyPost1:

The night is a very dark time for me

• 3 weeks later...

What a turn off, shes got tits similar to male freaks, er bodybuilders, I do not believe for one minute that a normal hetrosexual male would shag that, trying to shag that would put me off women for life.

Is there really no one that can help me in my  search for these muscled beauties? :(

What a turn off, shes got tits similar to male freaks, er bodybuilders, I do not believe for one minute that a normal hetrosexual male would shag that, trying to shag that would put me off women for life.

Zorroguy, guy???? There must be some homosexual clubs in Pattaya.

So you cannot understand that some people have different tastes? Or want to try something different, live out a fantasy. You label them 'not normal heterosexual males' . Do you think that everyone who is different than you is not normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived