IGNORED

Thai dishes you recommend?

Burglefloogah

my favourite is a dish called Rad na moo/gai.Its wide noodles in a type of gravy sauce with pork or chicken and greens all fried in a wok with various sauces they use.20-25 Baht at most small Thai places.

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

I am not sure the exact name...But they have this whole steamed snapper i guess. In a fish shaped pan at kiss restaurant...All i can say is excellent and cheap compared to the usa!

• 3 months later...
my favourite is a dish called Rad na moo/gai.Its wide noodles in a type of gravy sauce with pork or chicken and greens all fried in a wok with various sauces they use.20-25 Baht at most small Thai places.

Rad-na Ghai with Kale is good but a proper Thai green curry cant be beat,,,,,, burn ya bum tomorrow though..............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

kaao pat ga prao Nua- Beef and holy basil. Its spicy and saep!! :Bravo1:

Also Pla Rad Prik- Fish with sweet/spicy/chili sauce and coriander.....aroi!! :Bravo1:

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

My favourites are steamed fish with lemon and garlic "Pla Neung manao" or a whole fish with a sour and spicy curry soup "Gaeng Som Pae-Sa" just lovely.... (if the fish is fresh)

But the best food imo, although very hard to find in Patts is a special, very expensive mushroom salad "Yam Hed Kone".... the best dish in the world!!!!

large sig = small penis

this usually goes down a treat for me tom yum seafood soup.i also like chicken fried rice from a little outside restaraunt on soi7 beside the eagle bar only 30baht

_thai_seafood_tom_yum_soup.jpg

Kap pao nua

Pad thai

Kaopat kai

Tom yam kung

so many dishes...

Question: I was in Udon Thani last year and the hotel I stayed at (Chareon - I think) had I sign posted by the elevator that said a certain type of Issan food was not allowed in the room. The stuff stinks, but I can't remember what it's called! Anybody??

it's the fruit "durian".

Kapao moo - I eat this almost every day with two fried eggs - It's minced pork fried with chilli and basil on rice... good stuff

Yeah, that's my favourite for breakfast when I'm in LOS.

Since my Thai wife has been in the UK that has become one of my favourites.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

U should try Lemon sauce fish....

out of the world....

Me and my friends would have that almost everyday....

;)

ARYAN69

MAA HAO DTONG GAT

Any suggestions what Thai food to order? (How it's called in Thai would also help)

My knowledge sums up to Tom Yam Kong and Tom Yam Plah and very often i found myself totally lost in the menu :P

Will appreciate some input from experienced diners.

________________________________________________________________________________

Where to begin, Dude??

Thai food is fliipin' fabulous! Best way to enjoy Thai food, by far, is with your sweetheart who can help you understand what your tastes are as you explore the many different dishes! Try these, man- I hope you like 'em all:

BOO PAT PONG CULLIE- Crab fried w/egg & vegetables in yellow curry powder

PRAMUT PAT KAI KEM- Squid fried w/salted egg and vegetables

GAENG KEOW WAN ______- Green sweet curry w/vegetables and GAI (chicken), MOO (pork), NEUA (beef), GOONG (shrimp)

KOW PAT ______- Fried rice w/ choice of... (see above)

PAD SIEU_______- Stir-fried wide rice noodles w/choice of...

PAD RAAD NAA______- Stir-fried wide rice noodles, in brown sauce w/ choice of...

GAI PAT MAHT MOOWAN HIMAPAN- Chicken w/cashews

TOM CHE DAO HOO MOO SAAP- Clear noodles in soup w/ground pork, tofu & vegetables

SATAY- Small, marinated bamboo skewers of chicken or pork- barbequed, and served with spicy peanut dipping sauce & cuccumber salad

PLAH TOHD GATIEM- Whole fish, fired w/garlic

PLAH SALIP- Crispy-fried small fish

PLAH KAPOENG NEUNG SIEU- Steamed sea bass w/vegetables

That oughta get you started; Chog dee, krap! Let's hear how it goes...

Penang curry. Fucking lovely.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005