IGNORED

e-cigs/vaping available?

SteveUK

In the "Sunny in Thailand" video posted above his passenger is using a Joytech, one of those being used creates a bigger cloud than a fifty year old diesel truck, add that to a Police check point and you got the result that was seen.

I have used without problems in Pattaya everywhere smoking is allowed. Only had "how much does it cost, can I try?" as seen below:

Lol.. she looks like she's been missing her sheesha.

Lol.. she looks like she's been missing her sheesha.

That's actually pretty true. A lot of the girls will ask for a blast on the e cig as they're missing their sheesha. It can make you quiet popular :)

:Party1:

I have used without problems in Pattaya everywhere smoking is allowed. Only had "how much does it cost, can I try?" as seen below:

That's actually pretty true. A lot of the girls will ask for a blast on the e cig as they're missing their sheesha. It can make you quiet popular  :)

I usually carry a Lemo attached to an e-leaf 50w and a Vapouriz V-Pro. If I don't like the girl she gets the Lemo after I turned up the wattage. They usually choke and dont come back. The pretty ones get the smother V-Pro and usually stick around. :D

I've got an mvp pro 60 watt and a Tesla 100 watt. But have brought my Ego 1 Mega with me to Patts. No probs at all bringing it through and its stealth enough to vale anywhere no probs. It's proving a big hit with the bar ladies too with the 'ooooh can try?'

I used my Blu e-cigarettes all over Pattaya and like others, had no trouble from anyone. 

I used my Blu e-cigarettes all over Pattaya and like others, had no trouble from anyone. 

That's what I use now. Had to switch from Vapouriz as the tanks kept cracking when I'd accidentally drop them on hard floors, but no problems at all with the Blu ones (very tough design); just a shame you can't replace the innards like with Vapouriz.

That's what I use now. Had to switch from Vapouriz as the tanks kept cracking when I'd accidentally drop them on hard floors, but no problems at all with the Blu ones (very tough design); just a shame you can't replace the innards like with Vapouriz.

Hey CS. Get treat yourself to an Ego One Mega. It was my step up from the Blu Cigs and well worth the investment. Nice and stealthy, kicks like a mule, can rebuild, adjustable air intake and has various coils too. It'll change your life mate.

Hey CS. Get treat yourself to an Ego One Mega. It was my step up from the Blu Cigs and well worth the investment. Nice and stealthy, kicks like a mule, can rebuild, adjustable air intake and has various coils too. It'll change your life mate.

Cheers fella, I had a look and I actually like the sound of the Mini. Both would do the job though I reckon.

The "curve" series from totallywicked are great. Been using them for a few months now.

I hear you on that. I had another type that had the Liquid tank, and you had to press the button to use it. It had some weird deal where you press the button a certain number of times to change the strength of the "blast" you got, and changed glowing colors. It leaked like crazy and was a pain to use, and was like 10 times the size of a Blu Plus. 

I like the simplicity of the Blu now much more. Use a tank, throw it away, pop on a new one. Lightweight and small - they just fit in the change pocket in a pair of Levi's Blue Jeans or a shirt pocket. 

They have a deal right now for 7 boxes of tanks (variety), and an "express" kit - battery, USB charger and two plain tobacco tanks, for $49.00 USD. 

It got me to try the Carolina Bold flavor, and it's awesome. Similar to the Tobacco flavor, but about 4 times as strong (the flavor is stronger, not the nicotine). I love it.

I haven't smoked a real cigarette in 7 months. I'd be very pissed off if I couldn't vape in Thailand! Hopefully they'll change that policy when I move there - I'd hate to have to travel back to the US or HK or somewhere to get my Blu fix! 

xpress_variety_pack_bundle_758x400.png

Get making your own juice

You will save a fortune or make one if you sell it.

That's why there are so many vape shops opening in UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

• 3 weeks later...

Get making your own juice

You will save a fortune or make one if you sell it.

That's why there are so many vape shops opening in UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus you know exactly whats in it. I get all my juice from a guy who makes it and I have looked over everything in his lab. I know there is nothing being added I don't want in my juice. I would not order from any online company, to many unknowns. 

Last time I was in Pattaya(September of last year), I saw a few Thai girls in Insomnia with some pretty fancy mods.  Must have been gifts from their sponsors or something.  Somehow I can't really picture Pattaya working girls maintaining those things very well.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody know how exactly the law looks like? Can there be any consequence, if the police catches you vaping in public?

Archived