IGNORED

Which English Premiership side do you support

blue1878

• 2 weeks later...

Watford(soon to be premiership team)

Two games to go now,its all about holding their nerve from now on.Watford have hit form at exactly the right time,hard to believe my mediocre outfit beat Watford 3-1 earlier in the season,and thoroughly deserved it.Thats the beauty of the championship though,so unpredictable,superb game at the galpharm yesterday v derby county,nobody dare go to the toilet lol.

Two games to go now,its all about holding their nerve from now on.Watford have hit form at exactly the right time,hard to believe my mediocre outfit beat Watford 3-1 earlier in the season,and thoroughly deserved it.Thats the beauty of the championship though,so unpredictable,superb game at the galpharm yesterday v derby county,nobody dare go to the toilet lol.

Yes it's amazingly tight at the top and i pray we make it,Watford is great little club..C'mon you hornets!!

Newcastle united 30 odd years....... I very much doubt il ever witness them winning anything in my lifetime but I can always hope

Same

It's not easy being an Aldershot town fan, but it's the only club I've ever supported, as for Millwall we played there in the FA Cup in 2008, it was one of the best away days I've ever been to, well worth a visit, safe as houses.

Newcastle. But damn, not very good times. Hope Pardew did enough to avoid us the drop.

Eeeeeeaaaaaaggggglllllleeeeeesssss (Palace)

Newcastle. But damn, not very good times. Hope Pardew did enough to avoid us the drop.

Just got to get a result against The Swans this weekend and it should be enough.

Eeeeeeaaaaaaggggglllllleeeeeesssss (Palace)

Like the way your team is flying.......

................................................................................................................

Like the way your team is flying.......

Yes, was annoyed when Pulis went but Pardew is doing the biz.

i was blessed when i was 6 to see jimmy greaves score a fantastic goal against man u where he seemed to dribble around everyone including the keeper and score on tv and from that moment been spurs through and through ,season ticket holder since 1976 only missed 3 home games since 1974 because of being stuck in hospital ,hence come here soon as season is over for my month in paradise ,and usually another in oct when spurs have a 2 week break 

Even though I'm biased towards Watford I think 2 great teams have gone up this year each with a fantastic story

Even though I'm biased towards Watford I think 2 great teams have gone up this year each with a fantastic story

Full marks to Bournemouth,they thoroughly deserved it,a sign of things to come was the first match of the season when they beat my lot 4-0,the rest is history :)

Archived