IGNORED

Which English Premiership side do you support

blue1878

I was feeling a little bored so I thought I'd do a poll on who supports who in the Premier league.  And I've started the ball rolling and voted for a team that I've been watching for just over 40 years Everton

Sunderland AFC. followed for 50 years.

terry007 you should cast a vote for Sunderland

I don't support any Premiership team - lower league footy for me.

I don't support any Premiership team - lower league footy for me.

Same here,not by choice though,i`d love to see my team in the top flight but that aint gonna happen any time soon.Im qualified though,i`ve done the rounds following my team,from newcastle to plymouth,carlisle to brighton.What gets me is people who say they support a premiership team but havent ever seen them play,they just want to be associated with the glamour and gloryof the premier league (guys who do watch premier teams i obviously dont mean you).

Support Manchester United & though not asked in this thread must say that just can't stand Arsenal for some reason.

................................................................................................................

Same here,not by choice though,i`d love to see my team in the top flight but that aint gonna happen any time soon.Im qualified though,i`ve done the rounds following my team,from newcastle to plymouth,carlisle to brighton.What gets me is people who say they support a premiership team but havent ever seen them play,they just want to be associated with the glamour and gloryof the premier league (guys who do watch premier teams i obviously dont mean you).

Nowaday's I just go to Everton's home games but in my younger day's I used to follow them all around the country.  This was back in the day's of football hooliganism but as a football fan all I wanted to do was meet up with fellow football fans and talk football.  I used to hope that my coach would get to where Everton playing very early so that me and my mates could find a pub and a few beers before the game and hopefully chat with the home fans

I'm a Manchester United fan for 30 odd years, and no I am not from Manchester and yes even throughout the Ron Atkinson years.

Do you need to be from London or the home counties to vote conservitave ? Do you have to be from Thailand to be a fan of Thai ladies ?

From a non-apologetic United fan,

Cheers.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Manchester City all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

None ...I like a good match , doesn't matter who is playing , I am a football fan ...

With my board name it must be easy to guess who I support.

Spurs since we beat City in the fa cup final 1981

With my board name it must be easy to guess who I support.

Spurs since we beat City in the fa cup final 1981

That was a great cup final, the replays under floodlights during midweek at the old Wembley were magical.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

None ...I like a good match , doesn't matter who is playing , I am a football fan ...

I like to think that we are all football fans 

Newcastle united 30 odd years....... I very much doubt il ever witness them winning anything in my lifetime but I can always hope

Manchester United since 1963 even though there was not on telly yet . I likes Millwall also .

I was born into a Liverpool family. My father played schoolboy football for them and my Grandfather was a season ticket holder for over 50 years. I think I would be written out of the will if I supported anyone else. 

Manchester United since 1963 even though there was not on telly yet . I likes Millwall also .

Jocky it would be interesting to know why you also like Millwall.

They are famous for having some interesting fans...lol

I also wish Southampton to do well because of Mat Le Tissier & Toons to do well because of Shearer.

................................................................................................................

I agree, why would you have an interest in Millwall?. I have sat in the away end at the new den and even the kids want to kill you.  We were kept in the away end for 45 minutes after winning on Police advice and despite this they were still waiting outside to congratulate us on a famous 3 points.

Evolution has yet to reach that part of London.

I agree, why would you have an interest in Millwall?. I have sat in the away end at the new den and even the kids want to kill you.  We were kept in the away end for 45 minutes after winning on Police advice and despite this they were still waiting outside to congratulate us on a famous 3 points.

As daft as it sounds millwall is one of the safer grounds to visit on public transport,theres a seperate tube station for away fans to use,and you dont have to mix with home fans if you dont want to.Over the years Millwall have earned themselves a reputation and its fully deserved,but its a fact some of the places where you least expect trouble can be as bad.

Went to the old den twice and been to the new den twice,to me all this `hostile atmosphere` that some grounds allegedly have is over hyped,and i`ve been to most.

Few of my mates are Millwall fans , living in a London . Always had a good banter from them , also loads of a Irish players played for them , I likes their motto too , "We fear no Foe , where ever we go" and their chant " No one likes us but we don't care " . Never been there at the den but will visit there someday to smell their blood ... 5555

Archived