Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok vs. Pattaya - reviews and recommendations

tigermalt

That sounds great, will certainly look into that and what I want to see in the neon drenched streets that I have watched  in so many videos but yet to experience. :Bye5:  :Bye5:

You'll have a great time,mate.

Robw

If you don't like mongering I would not choose Pattaya. Of course you could have a good time in Pattaya but I would choose Bangkok together with islands i Thailand.

You'll have a great time,mate.

Cheers mate, I certainly look forward to some time in Bangkok, rather than all the holiday just in Patters. :GoldenSmile1:  :ThumbUp6:

Cheers mate, I certainly look forward to some time in Bangkok, rather than all the holiday just in Patters. :GoldenSmile1:  :ThumbUp6:

I always have some time in Bangkok first.

Robw

Me too,in the last few years I always divide the vacation into three parts,start in Bangkok,middle in Phuket,end in Pattaya.

When I read my own note I realized that I was a little bit negative to Pattaya. What I meant was that if you like girls you can't exclude Pattaya. So do both!!    

look mate, ive been to Thailand 4 times or so...

Pattaya it's only if you wanna get girls, that's what it's main purpose, sure it has some nice things to see but really Bangkok has so much more...

in Bangkok there are also few night clubs nothing like Pats, but it has soo much more things to see and do.

so if it's mainly girls go to pats, and if it's about everything else i'd say Bangkok.

and really for any question about Thailand or Bangkok feel free to PM me , i'll do my best to help

look mate, ive been to Thailand 4 times or so...

Pattaya it's only if you wanna get girls, that's what it's main purpose, sure it has some nice things to see but really Bangkok has so much more...

in Bangkok there are also few night clubs nothing like Pats, but it has soo much more things to see and do.

so if it's mainly girls go to pats, and if it's about everything else i'd say Bangkok.

and really for any question about Thailand or Bangkok feel free to PM me , i'll do my best to help

can you help me smallville2010... I have some questions about Thailand I need you to give me expert advice on.... oh wait.... someones sending me a telegram

i think about it everyday and i haven't even been there yet... 

The restaurants in Bangkok are fantastic; much more to do there as well.  For mongering/other interests (50/50) Bangkok wins; for mongering 90/10......its Pats!

do both, simple, they are close enough it doesnt matter. 1hour in taxi 1000baht easy.

1000 baht is possible but 1500-2000 more likely and it is 2 hours. :GoldenSmile1:

I'm visiting Thailand for the first time next month.  I plan to go to BKK but if it's that easy to go to PAttaya maybe I will check it out too!! Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For a monger, its Pattaya hands down ! Im now in Bangkok. If you want to see the goods, don't bother with Nana. Then, Soi Cowboy has only a few bars that meet the bill. Check out the bars on the street behind soi cowboy.. Expensive drinks, attitude, limited choice that is Bkk. Go to Bkk for electronics, food, and noise.

Bit more pricey overall?Yes,limited choice?no,better looking girls?yes,and i don't get the attitude thing,it's no different to pattaya on that front.

In Bangkok now, wish I had just went to Pattaya instead. The mongering areas seem to be much more packed and are more expensive. its a complete shit show if you like hunting for gems in the beer bars like me. They have them in Bangkok of course, but nowhere near the sheer number of Pattaya. Also, live music seems to be a wash.

Other thing about beer bars here - they are crammed between buildings for the most part. This means you don't get the airflow like the ones in Pattaya, so sweaty balls and lingering second-hand smoke seem to be common problems.

Sukhumvit between Nana & Soi Cowboy doesn't seem to have baht buses and traffic sucks balls. Honestly, that's prob one of the biggest things I miss right now.

Seems to be a lot less girls in the go-gos than Pattaya, but that may be because of Songkran. More expensive and the girls seem more wooden (maybe because they have no family to spend Songkran with?).

I will be in Pattaya after a few more nights here in BKK. Very much looking forward to it.

As others have said you need to try Bangkok at least once. Its a different flavor and I do think the overall quality of women is a bit better, especially in the free lancer category. Also a much better selection of international dining if that is your thing.

Going nana to cowboy is easy and painless,motorcycle taxi or sky train and the traffic don't affect you 1 bit.

There is better talent in bangkok massage parlours than the best pattaya go go's.

Maybe I am on crack

But are there more & more people here that have never been to Thailand giving advice.

Sky train from Nana to Cowboy ?

$1,000 baht BKK to Pats?

No mention of Nataree or the others ?

Hmmm

Sent from St. Somewhere

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Maybe I am on crack

But are there more & more people here that have never been to Thailand giving advice.

Sky train from Nana to Cowboy ?

$1,000 baht BKK to Pats?

No mention of Nataree or the others ?

Hmmm

Sent from St. Somewhere

2014 alone was there 4x

you must be on crack.

;-)

Personally i wouldnt take sky train Nana to Cowboy, i prefer the walk, or if lazy mb.

personally I wouldnt pay more than 1500 taxi to pattaya, and absolutely not 2000, walk on..... find a better taxi, ask Nam etc.

• 3 months later...

I live in a major city so on my first trip to Thailand I went to BKK. Whilst the food, booze, and mongering were amazing, relaxing it aint!! haha. Depends on what you want i guess

Archived