IGNORED

Solo trip vs group trip

dontsaveher

Truth is you can do it with a group l think a maximum of 3 including yourself depending on the person as said above you get mates that would want to go here an there and then the debate starts..

First time traveling to BKK/Patts in March 2016 cant wait :GoldenSmile1:  an one thing we all agreed on is to have the same interest an intentions on what we are going there for an enjoying.

Before my trip Ive ask all my mates( close mates total of eight)  an was very surprised with the reactions l got from them as l explained everything Ive read on this forum about how Amazing the trip will be for single blokes. I thank myself everyday now for getting into detail about Thailand most reactions were just childish,  there were only 2 that were really interested and now we are all booked in!

Moral of this story is to really explain what to expect in Thailand and if you do get childish/immature response you dont invite them :Think1:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went solo last time I went to bangers, I had a great time and ended meeting some mates to run around with. I prefer to travel alone, you can always cover more ground that way.  I'm going to Patts for the first time in a couple weeks. I def plan on jumping on the line group and meeting some of the addicts!! 

always travel solo myself...always can meet new friends & have the ability to do what i want when i want

I have not been to pattaya yet but i can t wait to see the city of lust and smile !!!!!

As i had always travel alone, mostly in africa. I usualy hang out in clubs and bar with a local. Mostly because i like to exchange with another guy and for security, but also because it s more convenient to be with somebody able to translate to the lady.

Anyway, it doesn t seem to have a problem of communication with ladies in pattaya, nor security if you are alone and aware, is it ?

I have not been to pattaya yet but i can t wait to see the city of lust and smile !!!!!

As i had always travel alone, mostly in africa. I usualy hang out in clubs and bar with a local. Mostly because i like to exchange with another guy and for security, but also because it s more convenient to be with somebody able to translate to the lady.

Anyway, it doesn t seem to have a problem of communication with ladies in pattaya, nor security if you are alone and aware, is it ?

if you stay in a nice hotel not ned to be scared of your security in any way. if you say you ar a first time traveler to pattay girls eat you alive. be alone in the night club is only a + becus when you walk trhu and the girls try to drag you to ther tabel you dont need to have a long talk with your travel group.

Solo everytime, no friends to give any opinion on my super tastes with the ladies,

Made the biggest mistake of all and visited pattaya with a friend who is married and the wife came along. Luckily the wife left after 3 days. But everyday was like please dont take women in front of D......... , dont let D........... see that you are with a women, dont drink too much etc etc etc.

Fuck that shit, its not my fault you are married AND brought the misses with you, you dumb cunt. Just to spite the lil fucker i took 2 girls with me the last night she was with us  :GoldenSmile1: 

He is married to a phillipina and as soon as she left he couldnt stay out of the bars and kept his claws of the women.

Will never make that mistake again. If its only the 2 of us and no wife we can go, otherwise i will stay as far away as possible from friends with wifes there.

width="350" height="200" frameborder="0">

ALWAYS SOLO

Agreed, 100%. I simply enjoy the flexibility that comes with traveling alone. Can change plans last minute and don't need to babysit my less travelled friends :)

• 2 weeks later...

if you just want to monger and shag hot girls ....solo is better

if you want to party, go with friends is better..

friends get in the way sometimes :GoldenSmile1:

I hear you on that.  I am currently planning  a trip to Panama and am regretting that I am going with friends as I know it will dampen the mongering.......... 

I've only ever travelled with friends, last month I just had my first OS solo trip, it was so awesome that when I came back I immediately booked another.

i have always travel with friends,

Going solo for the first time in march.

Hope to meet some of you  guys there.

• 3 weeks later...

I have done both but even when I travel with friends we get are own room and some days do are own thing. I also have friends living there so we usually plan a few days and nights going out and others I'm on my own doing exactly what I want to do. I'm older and set in my ways and would hate to be with a big group.

I used to travel with friends, we can be 5 to 10 people. But when we started working in different cities, different country can't do that anymore. So I start traveling alone. I prefer traveling with friends, so memorable, love their comments, love their silly things. But if comparing with not traveling at all, I still choose to travel alone.

Archived