IGNORED

Unusual glamour

Slapman

It's a great site and loaded with beautiful pictures (and stunning models) .

Great pics you,ve caught some real stuners there,,

• 1 month later...

good find. I prefer the japanese 'lifestyle' type photography. Typically those are the more relaxed look where the poses are more natural and care free. Thanks for the post though, great pics!

• 3 months later...

Amazing post a1 photos don’t thing i will see them in soy 6 :P

Great photos Slapman,

I have a Sony Cybrshot digital, maybe I should throw it in the bin as I can never seem to get great photos.

I would love to be able to take great shots, then again maybe it's me and not the Camera lol, it's fun trying though.

Now There's an idea...... Mods could we have a section on photography, where we can discuss how to get the best from our cams etc

Some real beautiful girls there...thxs for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Jimmy,

Nice, will be in Pattaya July 17-22, then headed to Phnom Penh, then Bangkok July 25-Aug 3rd. Are you around?

Nice Pics

24095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=3&day=12&hour=7&minute=0&second=0&x=9&y=158" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

Yes there is something truely special about Asian girls beuty, when you look down and they are looking up at you with them eyes.....AHHHHHHHH

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg