IGNORED

Unusual glamour

Slapman

i've put this here because it's as close to a photorgaphers thread as we've got.

just something to look at if you get bored and drunk like me when not in thailand, and dreaming of asian glamour.

never give up !, one of you younger guys may score a chick like this one day!.

thailand is full of them, but not in the ho bars !.

i just found these pics on

http://www.flickr.com/groups/asianbeauty/pool/page1/

i spend an unatural part of my life searching the net for extreme beauty. i think i've found the winner !.

2367591105_16ff43a9a4_o.jpg

some of the photography on this site is world class.

458664434_a0d7ab2c08_o.jpg

559447035_29bc3a90b6_o.jpg

it's hard to be pretty !.

hardtobepretty.jpg

some would say this hiso girl from qbar is a 10 because she looks like emma !, (haha, i got the joke at least).

hoqbarEMMA.jpg

more the classic thai look.

367990352_3869c19e1d_o.jpg

there's a fine line between photoshopping pics and what comes straight out of the camera these days.

my d300 has incamera controls that go way beyond what is normally considered "manual".

ive just downloaded a portrait picture control programme and installed it into my camera !, hows that shit ?!.

this was from the d300 thread on FLIKR.

2783606807_f557e4d45f_o.jpg

these are PP'd to death. (post processing).

10mlvms.jpg

000bigpicbestjappa.jpg

not the best looking silverbelly but great photo.

post-5160-1189534961.JPG

my dream is to have a heart attack and die during a 3some with these or similar !.

lipqueenphot_com003.jpg

to old mate who said i should get off the net and get a life. i'm sick of mining, i spend so much time studying portrature/glamour photography is to eventually take photos like these.

thestrippatpong.jpg

post-122-1216156965.jpg

now my 2nd favourite photo.

0000090.jpg

Edited by Alleycat

Beautiful pics of stunning ladies! Thanks!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Amazing post Jimmy... always love your work fella... right im of to ebay to look up a DSLR.

Edited by Internationalhardman

Amazing post Jimmy... always love your work fella... right im of to ebay to look up a DSLR.

just to make sure you know it's not my work !. but my camera can do same.

always worried that the boys don't read between the pics !.

Some stunning shots.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I love those Japanese women (I believe a few of them are Japanese). Yes the PP is very obvious in a lot of the pictures but it sure looks good. Let us know how you get on with the new PP computer program Slapman. :Grin_Jump1:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

just to make sure you know it's not my work !. but my camera can do same.

always worried that the boys don't read between the pics !.

I did read all your text matey... That's how I knew what kind of camera you have.

I think the bird in the last pic is gonna end up stuck between the planks if she's not careful.

Be scene and not herd.

>>now my 2nd favourite photo.<<

That is one of the best photographic illustrations of "legs that go from earth to heaven" that I have seen.

420816-147.jpg

i might be wrong here but is this the coyotee dancer we employ at Insomnia maybe vic, or sponge bob can help me out on this as it sure as hell looks like her and we spend enough time gawping at her

thestrippatpong.jpg

i might be wrong here but is this the coyotee dancer we employ at insomnia maybe vic, or sponge bob can help me out on this as it sure as hell looks like her and we spend enough time gawping at her

It aint her mate.... I would give half my right testicle to have that chick working at Insomnia.... Wow...Great pictures Jimmy, thanks for finding them and sharing.

thestrippatpong.jpg

i might be wrong here but is this the coyotee dancer we employ at insomnia maybe vic, or sponge bob can help me out on this as it sure as hell looks like her and we spend enough time gawping at her

It aint her mate.... I would give half my right testicle to have that chick working at Insomnia.... Wow...Great pictures Jimmy, thanks for finding them and sharing.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

great thread. as a photographer, i really wish to do the same, but they always came out like bad drunken hotel shots. next trip, i should scout for talent and really get some great headshot/model quality.

:Whistle:

All of these shots are heavily styled. So to get that kind of quality, hire a good stylist or learn the tricks yourself.

As someone who did a lot of shooting back when there was film in the camera, all of these results would be common if you had a cute model, a killer stylist, and, of course, knew a little about lighting.

Study your lighting, but remember, before photoshop, the girls were JUST AS CUTE and the pictures even MORE entrancing, because they were very difficult to "retouch" because it would show that it had been modified.

So learn your lighting, and more importantly, LEARN YOUR STYLING!

I think many of the girls in the go-go's in Patts are just as cute and if you knew about lighting and could get a decent stylist, would photograph easily as well.

Great!

All the best,

jH

All of these shots are heavily styled. So to get that kind of quality, hire a good stylist or learn the tricks yourself.

As someone who did a lot of shooting back when there was film in the camera, all of these results would be common if you had a cute model, a killer stylist, and, of course, knew a little about lighting.

Study your lighting, but remember, before photoshop, the girls were JUST AS CUTE and the pictures even MORE entrancing, because they were very difficult to "retouch" because it would show that it had been modified.

So learn your lighting, and more importantly, LEARN YOUR STYLING!

I think many of the girls in the go-go's in Patts are just as cute and if you knew about lighting and could get a decent stylist, would photograph easily as well.

Great!

All the best,

jH

yea, shooting pretty models helps too.

lol

thestrippatpong.jpg

got that pic from the website of "the strip" that lapdance joint on patpong 2.

I cant add these photos directly because they are all copyrighted...but check bangkoks krystal vee out here... http://www.pbase.com/manny_librodo/krystalfull

:Oops5:

I have looked into Manny Librodo's photo's since quite some time and his talent for photography is simply astonishing,

especially since he just started to take pictures only 4 years ago!

He already now ranks as one of the worlds most honoured and celebrated young photographers!

His pictures of people and specially young beautiful asian girls are simply stunning! :GiveBeer1:

Just wished he could take nude shots as well! :ThumbDown1:

Although philippino he works as a teacher in Bangkok and he also gives one on one workshops to anyone interested in photo!

Plahgat

Here's the link to all his galleries on PBase:

Galleries of Manny Librodo

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Really great stuff. Love a great photo---IMHO you need

1 good camera

2 interesting subject

3 a sense of art---balance of form, color, position

4 knowledge of lightling

5 hot thai girls :)

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

slapman, some of the pics you've posted in other posts taken by yourself haven't been too shabby either.

thanks for shraing those and these pics!

ps just realised there was text between the pics!!

I am just getting into photography as well. Stunning photos, hopefull one day I will be able to make the similar ones. I am using a Olympus E-520. Cheers