IGNORED

Good food around Soi 7 & Soi 8 way

Any good places for food around this way stayed here christmas and eat mostly in rosies and pig & whistle but sickened myself with it. Any nice english food and thai food around this areas ?

Not that many English options after the pig & rosie`s .Everyday is fryday across the road in new plaza,Sailor bar soi 8 .Ground floor in central, Butchers arms on buakhao. 

Basic English and ok Thai in the Seaside restaurant just off the bottom of Soi 7, take a right just after the Tequila Reef if you are heading towards the beach.

if you walk down to beach road on soi 7 just after the Mexican restaurant there is a little alley way by the side of what looks like a off-license. Turn there are walk down a bit... a few  little gems  one been the globetrotter Scandinavian restaurant best cooked ham and potato salad I have ever experienced. top owner as well.

The LengKee restaurant is an easy walk from Soi 7.

Head east along Central Road from the 2nd road juction.

It's on your right just before you reach Soi Buakow.

The best Chinese food in Patts IMO, and low prices too :)

Not English but taquila reef is great

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

if you walk down to beach road on soi 7 just after the Mexican restaurant there is a little alley way by the side of what looks like a off-license. Turn there are walk down a bit... a few  little gems  one been the globetrotter Scandinavian restaurant best cooked ham and potato salad I have ever experienced. top owner as well.

I really can recommend this for sure.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Basic English and ok Thai in the Seaside restaurant just off the bottom of Soi 7, take a right just after the Tequila Reef if you are heading towards the beach.

The Globetrotter is next door to the Seaside.

Not English but nordic -> Olala. Really good value and quality.

Countdown Clocks

Sailor bar soi 8 is excellent for the price. Good breakfasts for arround 55 baht not huge but enough and always busy which tells a story.

• 3 weeks later...

The LengKee restaurant is an easy walk from Soi 7.

Head east along Central Road from the 2nd road juction.

It's on your right just before you reach Soi Buakow.

The best Chinese food in Patts IMO, and low prices too :)

Leng Kee used to be great, best fish I ever had.

It's still good, but not quite as good as it used to be say 10 to 15 years ago.

Does the big boss himself still do the bill at the end of the meal or has his son taken over?

• 1 year later...

Not English but nordic -> Olala. Really good value and quality.

Olala on Soi 7 is closed and the building being gutted.

Domicil near Soi 8 and 2nd Road has good Thai and Austrian food.

Sailor bar soi 8 is excellent for the price. Good breakfasts for arround 55 baht not huge but enough and always busy which tells a story.

I think that the price of 55 BHT is already history. Breakfast is very modest.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

There are many restaurants on the corners to the entry of New Plaza on 2nd Road. We can also recommend a glass restaurant opposite Paddy's bar on Central Road. Some board at Central Festival (I am not). On 2nd Road Austrian Restaurant Domicil (slightly more expensive).

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Best value food and drinks in Pattaya in a country mile.....always been the same and I'm going back to 1992 at least possibly longer

Archived